• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Discuss everything in the final update here.

Last edited:

ivaannom

Awards
"Kingdom Hearts is surrounded by many misteries"

No shit Nomura

TVSjAW3.png

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
To anyone who’s managed to start playing: how’s the grind? Is it as bad as it was before, or can you progress missions at a more reasonable pace now?

I got to a decent place with cards/BP on my iPhone before it became unavailable, but thinking it’ll be more enjoyable on my iPad—which doesn’t have my save data. Not tryna push through that insufferable grind at the beginning again though if it hasn’t changed lol

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To anyone who’s managed to start playing: how’s the grind? Is it as bad as it was before, or can you progress missions at a more reasonable pace now?

I got to a decent place with cards/BP on my iPhone before it became unavailable, but thinking it’ll be more enjoyable on my iPad—which doesn’t have my save data. Not tryna push through that insufferable grind at the beginning again though if it hasn’t changed lol
You still have to grind to level. But now you can use BP to buy cards!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
On android here. Lost all my data and I'm not sure how to recover. Really not feeling like restarting. Anyone know when all the cutscenes will be compiled to a movie 😮‍💨

ivaannom

Awards
An interesting Q&A with Nomura has been posted and it's pretty interesting but what i found more interesting is

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ventuswayfinder

Awards
I need to comprehend the entire Ventus-Vanitas situation.

Is Ventus “special” in some way? I'm curious as to what. I’m really interested in Ven’s fate.

Almost all evidence seems to points to Vanitas being the Darkness that was imprisoned inside Ventus. Even still, I'm not surprised by that. Xehanort started to have suspicions about Vanitas too. Does he harbor suspicions as a result of what happened to his friend Baldr and the darkness using him (Baldr)? Vanitas undoubtedly knows something else because Xehanort even caused the boy to stumble with his words. If my translations are incorrect, please correct me.

LoneFox

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That right there pretty much confirms...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
You still have to grind to level. But now you can use BP to buy cards!
How’s the gameplay balance feeling? I remember having to leave my phone on idle for ages to level enough to get past certain missions. The difficulty curve was really bad. Are you finding it easier to get through content?

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
On android here. Lost all my data and I'm not sure how to recover. Really not feeling like restarting. Anyone know when all the cutscenes will be compiled to a movie 😮‍💨
bro me too this is why i came to this thread to ask if everyone also lost their old cards and equipment. sad that we have to start over but at least leave is with what we paid for :( i had great cards before the update and couldnt restore purchases

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How’s the gameplay balance feeling? I remember having to leave my phone on idle for ages to level enough to get past certain missions. The difficulty curve was really bad. Are you finding it easier to get through content?
It doesn’t seem like they adjusted the amount of BP to level, and kept the grind as it is. My progress was wiped despite me not removing the app from my ipad after shutdown and I’m only at level 12 after 6 hours.

It’s a little annoying too, deciding between spending the BP on levelling up or on cards. Just gotta hit that sweet stage where three stars can be endlessly grinded, get the elite 6000/10000 BP cards, and then focus on levels and story as it sounds like there’s level 80+ bosses in the story.

Sonofjafar

Awards
An interesting Q&A with Nomura has been posted and it's pretty interesting but what i found more interesting is

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Did you say
Spoiler Spoiler Show
? Cuz I had a theory about someone that fits that description very well in relation to a player character

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
It doesn’t seem like they adjusted the amount of BP to level, and kept the grind as it is. My progress was wiped despite me not removing the app from my ipad after shutdown and I’m only at level 12 after 6 hours.

It’s a little annoying too, deciding between spending the BP on levelling up or on cards. Just gotta hit that sweet stage where three stars can be endlessly grinded, get the elite 6000/10000 BP cards, and then focus on levels and story as it sounds like there’s level 80+ bosses in the story.
Damn, that’s a shame. Not as inclined to start over on my iPad, in that case.

EDIT: On the plus side, I’m taking a peek and it looks like recovery charms are extremely cheap: 20 BP a pop. So, maybe a way to cheese your way through a lot of tougher bosses.

Last edited:

anime10121

Awards

I was already lvl 50 when I started and I never had to grind once.... The only time I even died and had to use a charm was on the final boss (died/revived like 3-4 times on it iirc)

Rest of the game is pure cake though. I had almost 2million BP to start with tho so I did buy all of the new cards from the shop (and maxed their ranks through multiple purchases) so maybe that had a bit to do with why it was so much of a cakewalk for me. I dont know whether they converted all the jewels I had into BP tho because iirc when UX/DR ended I had like 130k unspent jewels)

Back