• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neo_

Awards
It looks like the dinosaur in Toy Story 2 lol:

37583.png

(God, it's so nice to be talking on a forum again as Discord is so preeminent these days)

What were Donald and Goofy doing in Wonderland? Weren't they captured?

Neo_

Awards
Someone on YouTube who played Wonderland:

I do actually remember the Caterpillar appearing.

Wonderland in Mobile really had have a lot from the movie. More then KH1 did. One thing I remember it had was a full Walrus and the Carpenter themed room. I can’t remember if there were actual characters or were a picture like the Mad Hatter and March Hare from KH1. But it really surprised me at the time to include those of all characters and side plots.

It’s sad that KH Mobile never went beyond Wonderland. It was a simple game you played on a phone with number pad and a few spare buttons to control everything. Wonderland is when it really started to add more from the movie.

Let’s hope someone finds the rest of the game someday.

kraze1984

Awards
Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The crocodile has nothing to do with Neverland.

The crocodile is from the caterpillar's poem "How Doth the Little Crocodile" which he recites to Alice in the movie using the smoke from his hookah.

Soldier

Awards
The crocodile has nothing to do with Neverland.

The crocodile is from the caterpillar's poem "How Doth the Little Crocodile" which he recites to Alice in the movie using the smoke from his hookah.
Well, that shoots my theory in the foot. A shame, I thought I had a pretty good setup. Well, at least it makes sense now.

Soldier

Awards
UPDATE: I contacted RegularPat himself and told him of our attempt to recover the Wonderland files. He said he can't make a guaranteed 100% commitment to making a video/spreading awareness of it as he has other videos in his backlog but will consider it. He does find the game somewhat interesting.

Neo_

Awards
Potentially stupid question incoming: lately I've been getting into stuff like N64 betas/rom hacks printed onto actual carts... it would be totally impossible to put this game on a PS1 disc once we have Wonderland, right?

Soldier

Awards
Potentially stupid question incoming: lately I've been getting into stuff like N64 betas/rom hacks printed onto actual carts... it would be totally impossible to put this game on a PS1 disc once we have Wonderland, right?
Like burning it onto a Sony branded CD? I suppose it is possible and likely easier than getting N64 rom hacks onto a cartridge. I wouldn't know much about it but I suppose it would be feasible. Curious to see how we'd map the buttons though.

Sven Cakemann

Awards
Considering it's a phone game and not a playstation game? No.

thedarkdragon11

Awards
Hi! Just curious if, once all game files are found, there's a possibility that it can be ported to other devices such as PC, Android or iOS?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Hi! Just curious if, once all game files are found, there's a possibility that it can be ported to other devices such as PC, Android or iOS?
It's coded in a Java variant so I imagine it'd be possible. Might be the only plausible way to get it playable if we can't figure out an emulator.
Worst-case scenario someone could rebuild it from scratch using the original game assets.

theimpatientsamurai

Awards
(Edited 9/15/22)

I made a backup for posterity and for future-proofing of every file posted here regarding C781 Modification, all the KH files themselves, all other BREW games I've found (Including recently released Tomb Raider), a Zeebo, BREW 4,02, and BREW MP SDK's I found, and another "Jailbreak" I stumbled upon looking for other BREW games.

It's for the: LG VX8610 Decoy, LG VX8800 Venus, LG VX9100 enV2, and LG VX9200 enV3 phones.
(LG VX8610 Decoy being the BEST phone for 3D games, as it has a joystick, not a d-pad)
It allows playing unsigned BREW games, just like the C781 "Jailbreak" mentioned above. All files involved and guide are archived here.

I tried the C781 jailbreak on Windows 7, and Windows 10, and the program wouldn't load, and the drivers wouldn't install both times. So I thought an alternative would be a good option for people : )
There were a lot of links dying left and right, and more will be lost in the future for the downloads at least, so I just wanted to have them safely kept in my 20 Year account : D

Link to folder: (not completely ready, will update within a few weeks with an updated guide for LG Jailbreak)
https://1fichier.com/dir/rkU5FRfB

Zeebo, Brew, MP SDK Source:

(EDIT: I tried this with the LG Decoy with the LGDownload program and it "bricked" my phone using a UEFI Windows 10. It put the phone in Download-mode and then didn't upload it. KRAZE saved me by letting me know how to enter LG Download mode, pressing 5+Power WHILE plugged into the pc turns it into download mode, and then using LGDownload tool's emergency function allowed me to put the new software on the phone. From my experience LGDownload works much better than the LGNPST program, but I'll include more info in a post in a couple of weeks.)

Thank you so much for the hard work of everyone contributing their builds of the game, and to Kraze1984 for all the hard work they've done in making all these playable. I wish I could contribute more, but all I can do is root everyone on to continue spreading the need for the final chapter, and for other great V-cast games to be dumped as well! I'm on the lookout for phones that might possibly have the game on them currently, it seems like LG phones are pretty easy to dump from, anything that can be used with Bitpim and/or Revskills programs can easily have the files extracted (rooted/jailbroken or not) so those wouldn't be a bad option to go for. I'll put out a video and make a post on all my findings within the next couple weeks, college is bogging me down RN so I'll have to wait a little bit to get all my info/files together.

Last edited:

theimpatientsamurai

Awards
(Edited 9/15/22)

About the C781 Program: I tried using the C781 Program to get the game running on my phone, and it's not working for me, but I'll be working on it and updating on what was wrong with my windows drivers that kept it from working for me in the post I'll make within the next few weeks.

So options to play the game currently are:

(recommended option) C781 phones using NCMC PST Program. I'll add the drivers to my post that I used to get this to work. If you can get this to work, the phones are cheap, work great, and are very available on Ebay. (Use this program on windows 7 with BIOS, UEFI DOES NOT WORK WITH THE DRIVERS!)

Getting one of the aformenitioned LG Phones off Ebay, and use the guide with LGDownload on a BIOS Windows 7 computer (UEFI DOES NOT WORK)

Using "Melange" android BREW emulator to play most BREW games (KH doesn't work currently)
More info here: https://web.archive.org/web/2022102...ki/Running_unsigned_code_on_BREW_devices_(LG)

Or, getting "Infuse" on a Windows phone to emulate BREW If/when it gets released (seems still active, so I hope they continue working on it, but as KRAZE said, it's a long way from being complete, so don't get your hopes up...)
More info here: https://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Infuse

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

kraze1984

Awards
Re: Flashing VX8610 - I never tried with that phone, but the person who posted the guide flashed the patched firmware and that worked. Probably, there was a problem during flashing. You need to put the phone into download mode - it was I think 5+power button or *+powerbutton, and reflash it again. It is very difficult to brick an LG phone.

Re: C781 PST - this is the issue that the phone is not detected by the PC. Check whether the Modem mode is set on the phone, and the phone is detected in the device manager. You should have a Modem AND a COM port. The PST does not work on Windows 10, as the phone is detected only as a Modem. Also you might have a phone with a damaged USB port.

Sven Cakemann

Awards
I made a backup for posterity and for future-proofing of every file posted here regarding C781 Modification, all the KH files themselves, all other BREW games I've found (Including recently released Tomb Raider), a Zeebo, BREW 4,02, and BREW MP SDK's I found, and another "Jailbreak" I stumbled upon looking for other BREW games.

It's for the: LG VX8610 Decoy, LG VX8800 Venus, LG VX9100 enV2, and LG VX9200 enV3 phones.
(LG VX8610 Decoy being the BEST phone for 3D games, as it has a joystick, not a d-pad)
It allows playing unsigned BREW games, just like the C781 "Jailbreak" mentioned above. All files involved and guide are archived here.

I tried the C781 jailbreak on Windows 7, and Windows 10, and the program wouldn't load, and the drivers wouldn't install both times. So I thought an alternative would be a good option for people : )
There were a lot of links dying left and right, and more will be lost in the future for the downloads at least, so I just wanted to have them safely kept in my 20 Year account : D

Link to folder:
https://1fichier.com/dir/rkU5FRfB

Zeebo, Brew, MP SDK Source:

(SIDENOTE: I tried this with the LG Decoy with the LGDownload program and it bricked my phone! It refused to upload the .bin file for some reason and wiped the phone completely without flashing the program. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I'd recommend the LGNPST Program, as that one will probably work better.)

Thank you so much for the hard work of everyone contributing their builds of the game, and to Kraze1984 for all the hard work they've done in making all these playable. I wish I could contribute more, but all I can do is root everyone on to continue spreading the need for the final chapter, and for other great V-cast games to be dumped as well! I'm on the lookout for phones that might possibly have the game on them currently, does anyone know what phones specifically are easier to dump from and/or what models of phones might have the game on them that had the V-cast store?
Thank you for the backups!

theimpatientsamurai

Awards
Re: Flashing VX8610 - I never tried with that phone, but the person who posted the guide flashed the patched firmware and that worked. Probably, there was a problem during flashing. You need to put the phone into download mode - it was I think 5+power button or *+powerbutton, and reflash it again. It is very difficult to brick an LG phone.

Re: C781 PST - this is the issue that the phone is not detected by the PC. Check whether the Modem mode is set on the phone, and the phone is detected in the device manager. You should have a Modem AND a COM port. The PST does not work on Windows 10, as the phone is detected only as a Modem. Also you might have a phone with a damaged USB port.
Thank you so much for your post, you literally saved my life! It was 5+PWR while connected to the PC to get it into download mode, and I used my old windows 7 laptop and it injected the program no problem. 3d BREW games run great on it, including KH! I have the VX9200 env3 and the LG VX8800 Venus as well to test it on, I'm just waiting on the charger to ship to me and I'll make a post on what I found to work for me with everything.
I'm bogged with college at the moment, but I'll post within the next couple weeks on everything, as well as update the directory with the drivers and extra programs I've found, and remove some of the duplicate files that were listed in the directory (and remove the password lock on one of the RAR's I've found, "BREW_by_Straces" pass is "Straces", apologies!)

If anyone else has Brew games and wants to add them to the archive, I'd be more than happy to add and credit you. I'm hoping to make the collection as large as possible and maintain it/ organize it to the best of my ability. (right now it's got everything, but I have plans to organize it, and translate all the Korean game filenames, whilst keeping originals for archival sake.)

Last edited:
Back