• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if the reverse of Sora getting into Smash happened? (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
unlikely, some would say impossible, but Sora got into Smash right? Well, what if the reverse happened? You're probably wondering what I'm talking about right? Well, let's say hypothetically, grand central station is put into KH4, but nothing is off limits, like every video game character you see in the movie(s) is there, because we got Sora in Smash, wouldn't it be possible to do the reverse, for like sonic and the rest of the video game characters, and I know it's incredibly unlikely, if not impossible, to pull off, but what are your thoughts?

2 quid is good

Awards
Side note: while it's wonderful to see new people being active in discussion, it might help a bit to make the titles actually reflective of your post. Like literally just using the second line of your post would have been enough. I know for me at least, I don't click on topics if I have no idea what they're about, especially when the titles are so vague like "ps5"

On topic: it is incredibly unlikely, KH already has to deal with disney red tape and while I'm sure other video game companies would be better to work with in that regard, there would still be limitations. I'd rather that energy went to overlooked aspects of KH games instead

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I agree, there's no need to bait people into coming into your threads like this. If you have an intriguing topic to discuss, others will come to comment. Please use complete (and accurate) statements for your titles like everyone else. Threads titled like spam will just be treated like spam.

Re: topic - That shit's expensive and requires going through more hurdles than it's worth.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Side note: while it's wonderful to see new people being active in discussion, it might help a bit to make the titles actually reflective of your post. Like literally just using the second line of your post would have been enough. I know for me at least, I don't click on topics if I have no idea what they're about, especially when the titles are so vague like "ps5"

I agree, there's no need to bait people into coming into your threads like this. If you have an intriguing topic to discuss, others will come to comment. Please use complete (and accurate) statements for your titles like everyone else. Threads titled like spam will just be treated like spam.

Re: topic - That shit's expensive and requires going through more hurdles than it's worth.
I'm terrible at naming things, and I don't want to spoil the topics, I know I don't like being spoiled, so why would I spoil it for everyone else?

Last edited:

2 quid is good

Awards
I'm terrible at naming things, and I don't want to spoil the topics, I know I don't like being spoiled, so why would I spoil it for everyone else?

It's a discussion thread. Not the new MCU entry. You can't spoil it? Naming things isn't very difficult, literally just say what you're talking about.

"Do you think there will be a KH collection on PS5?"
"What if the Reverse of Sora getting into Smash happened?"

Like, just write the title as a question if you're struggling. Do you go up to people irl and say "This is incredibly" and just stop there? No, right? We're having a conversation, so converse.

AegisXIII

Awards

It's a discussion thread. Not the new MCU entry. You can't spoil it? Naming things isn't very difficult, literally just say what you're talking about.

Like, just write the title as a question if you're struggling. Do you go up to people irl and say "This is incredibly" and just stop there? No, right? We're having a conversation, so converse.
Hopefully you named the MCU and not Final Fantasy. XD

vaderskywalker

Awards

Okay, I'll do that from now on, but with your permission, I would like to change the name of this thread to the one you just suggested please? I don't want to feel like I'm stealing it.

Last edited:

2 quid is good

Awards
Okay, I'll do that from now on, but with your permission, I would like to change the name of this thread to the one you just suggested please? I don't want to feel like I'm stealing it.
You're too nice dude, you don't have to ask for permission, I was using your own words anyway! Go ahead, feel free

Back