• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Scariest Movie from everyone’s childhoods?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The movie that scared me the most as a kid was Stir of Echoes. Watched it as an adult and it really isn't that scary, but it haunted me and gave me nightmares for years as a kid.

GreyouTT

Awards
I watched Jurassic Park when I was five-ish, so that.

Kimmy1980

Awards
Showing my age here. The Last Unicorn, Neverending Story, and Ghostbusters terrified me so much as a kid. Those terror dogs invaded a lot of nightmares.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
"Don't look under the Bed." Scared the bejesus out of my 10 year old self. That, and The Grudge.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
"Don't look under the Bed." Scared the bejesus out of my 10 year old self. That, and The Grudge.
Oh yikes, Don't Look Under the Bed was horrifying for a DCOM haha

Sonofjafar

Awards
I know this is gonna sound stupid but the witch from Snow White freaked me out so much I couldn’t watch her scenes as a kid. Anything else scary Disney had to offer I could take. It’s just that one character

SweetYetSalty

Awards
1990's Arachnophobia! This is the movie that forever made me afraid of big spiders. I can watch it now with no issues, but back when I was a kid I couldn't sleep the night I saw it.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Jumanji. The scene of Alan getting sucked into the game still feels a little creepy to this day😰
Funny how it didn’t freak me out in the animated series though🤔

vaderskywalker

Awards
I know this is gonna sound stupid but the witch from Snow White freaked me out so much I couldn’t watch her scenes as a kid. Anything else scary Disney had to offer I could take. It’s just that one character
It was the opposite for me, loved Snow White as a kid, was scared by Sleeping Beauty, I think it was the spinning wheel thing, looking back it's kind of ridiculous to be scared of that movie, then again, I was five or six when I saw it for the first time, also black cauldron, saw that also when I was five or six, I was expecting an action movie because of the sword, and was disappointed, it was only used for one good fight scene and that was it, rest of the movie scared me, I'm over that now.

Last edited:

magic713

Awards
It was the opposite for me, loved Snow White as a kid, was scared by Sleeping Beauty, I think it was the spinning wheel thing, looking back it's kind of ridiculous to be scared of that movie, then again, I was five or six when I saw it for the first time[...]
Yeah, Sleeping Beauty scared me as a child as well. That's not weird at all.

Gremlins did some psychological scarring for me for a few decades.

Back