• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
I was wondering if remastering KH1.5 + 2.5 in UE5 like Crisis Core would work. And I was also wondering if I personally would like any graphical changes in KH2. I wouldn’t care about remastering KH1, ReCOM, BBS oder DDD, but idk about KH2..

AegisXIII

Awards
I was wondering if remastering KH1.5 + 2.5 in UE5 like Crisis Core would work. And I was also wondering if I personally would like any graphical changes in KH2. I wouldn’t care about remastering KH1, ReCOM, BBS oder DDD, but idk about KH2..
It would definitely work and I think they are probably doing it right now. Nomura is part of the production team for Crisis Core and they explitely stated that the could have gone with a simple remaster for this game, but thought that people had expectations having play the remake.
Both ff7 and KH now use unreal engine. Nomura is part of the production for both, there is no way they haven't thought about it. The only reason why it would or would not be done is the amount of work that it requires. Crisis core is one game. Kingdom Hearts might potentially be 9. Although, if they were to split the games like for the compilation (1.5, 2.5 and 2.8), we might get one title per year until KH4 releases.
Just wait and see.

Also, there was a thread dedicated to this topic:

NoWay

Awards
It would definitely work and I think they are probably doing it right now. Nomura is part of the production team for Crisis Core and they explitely stated that the could have gone with a simple remaster for this game, but thought that people had expectations having play the remake.
Both ff7 and KH now use unreal engine. Nomura is part of the production for both, there is no way they haven't thought about it. The only reason why it would or would not be done is the amount of work that it requires. Crisis core is one game. Kingdom Hearts might potentially be 9. Although, if they were to split the games like for the compilation (1.5, 2.5 and 2.8), we might get one title per year until KH4 releases.
Just wait and see.

Also, there was a thread dedicated to this topic:
I have to say, I really love that idea in general. But I also love the classic KH graphics. I’d be still open for Remasters in UE4/5.
KH1 is nowadays really difficult to play/control imo so a new remaster would do wonders for that game.
I’d also be okay with one remaster per year until the release of KH4 as long as they also remaster the UX saga.

AegisXIII

Awards
I have to say, I really love that idea in general. But I also love the classic KH graphics. I’d be still open for Remasters in UE4/5.
KH1 is nowadays really difficult to play/control imo so a new remaster would do wonders for that game.
I’d also be okay with one remaster per year until the release of KH4 as long as they also remaster the UX saga.
The old graphics style should be definitely doable with updated assets. I guess what you are talking about is how different hercules world looked like in kh3 and I do believe they could have done it better. More in style with previous games I mean.

NoWay

Awards
The old graphics style should be definitely doable with updated assets. I guess what you are talking about is how different hercules world looked like in kh3 and I do believe they could have done it better. More in style with previous games I mean.
Actually I did like Hercules. I was talking about graphical changes like CC, which was updated into the FF7R look.
I was imagining the old games in the KH3 style and wasn’t that sure if I would like them as much in the new graphics style, especially KH2. But still, I’m open to anything Square does in terms of remasters/remakes.

D

Deleted member 246005

Someone wrote a KH/Bleach fusion with Sora and Strelitzia as Ichigo and Rukia.

So is Yozora gonna be Byukuya? Riku gonna be a Quincy? Are the Organization gonna be Fullbringers?

I just started thinking all these combos.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Someone wrote a KH/Bleach fusion with Sora and Strelitzia as Ichigo and Rukia.

So is Yozora gonna be Byukuya? Riku gonna be a Quincy? Are the Organization gonna be Fullbringers?

I just started thinking all these combos.
Well one thing’s for sure. Ansem SoD is an Arrancar/Visored, and I imagine DiZ is one too

D

Deleted member 246005

I read that the original pitch for Ven was that he was Sora's past life. I would've preferred that to what we got. It would've given the Xehanort saga a stronger start.

Chie

Awards
It was that Sora's heart communicated with Ven before Sora was even born. It was changed because they were worried it would come off as an anti-abortion thing to say that Sora was alive before he was born.

That's it.

Alexxio M.

Awards
If Bazil from Omori met Lauriam I bet they’d be great friends and not only because they share the flower boy archetype but also because if you switch some the backstory of Sunny with Bazil‘s, then add a lot of Hero’s personality, maturity and response to Mari’s unfortunate circumstances as well as a pinch of hero’s relationship with Mari, then add a sister complex that when threatened causes him to get really aggressive and finally put this mix inside the trappings of the more extreme side of KH Drama and you basically get the entire story of Lauriam and Strelitzia including the Ven traitor stuff and Lauriam’s joining of the Organization to an extent. In that case Ven and Sunny could also go together quite well when you consider the ending of union cross as well as the aftermath of Vanitas’ birth

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
.Where do Riku get Destiny’s Embrace? He kinda just pulled it out of no where.
He got it when he learned to embrace his destiny.

By which I mean he gave his copy of Destiny on XB1 a big ol' hug.

Last edited:

Sonofjafar

Awards
A better question would be where did Riku get his keyblade in kh1? Like I know he was given the ability to wield one from terra in bbs but Where did he find the one that can unlock people’s hearts

Back