• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the outfits... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Will Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, and Namine get new outfits? Terra, Aqua and Ven have had the same outfit for a decade, (technically it didn't feel like a decade for them but still...) and Roxas, we only ever see him in either his cloak or his KH2 outfit, and Namine, yikes, she has had the same outfit since Chain Of Memories, everyone else is clearly getting one, (except for Lea, Isa and Xion, because we haven't seen enough of their ending outfits yet for them to get new outfits), so what are your thoughts?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I always wished that Donald and Goofy wore their armor outfits at the Keyblade Graveyard.

I'm hoping Donald and Goofy get new outfits, but their outfits are so iconic I don't know.

I think the one character that needs a major outfit change is Namine. She's been wearing the Castle Oblivion curtain that she was born in for YEARS.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm all for everyone on the cast getting new outfits. Even if the characters who aren't in Quadratum are not that prominent.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
One thing I hope for is a courtly design for Mickey now he's back at Disney Castle--one that matches the others (Queen Minnie, Goofy's Knight armor, Donald's Wizard garb, etc).

I hope Namine gets something new. Personally, I like Roxas' TT outfit. ATV, eh... I don't mind either way with them. Can Riku just get his eyes back please?

vaderskywalker

Awards
I think the one character that needs a major outfit change is Namine. She's been wearing the Castle Oblivion curtain that she was born in for YEARS.
That is exactly what I'm talking about, minus the born in the outfit thing, that is debatable, my head canon is that the orgainization gave clothes to new born nobodies, otherwise it gets confusing where their clothes come from. (seriously, no one's ever asked that?)
Can Riku just get his eyes back please?
What do you mean about Riku's eyes? you can see them in all of the games, except when he wore the blindfold, and he stopped wearing that a while ago.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I was referring to the fact his eyes changed color in 3.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I was referring to the fact his eyes changed color in 3.
They did? I never noticed, I definitely would have noticed if they turned Xehanort yellow eyes, but they didn't, I know there usually sea green, (Is that even an eye color), but I didn't notice anything different in KH3.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That is exactly what I'm talking about, minus the born in the outfit thing, that is debatable, my head canon is that the orgainization gave clothes to new born nobodies, otherwise it gets confusing where their clothes come from. (seriously, no one's ever asked that?)

What do you mean about Riku's eyes? you can see them in all of the games, except when he wore the blindfold, and he stopped wearing that a while ago.
The Organization's wardrobe contains black coats only. When Namine was born, they ran out of black coats and the black coat shipment was late to restock, so they had to tear down a curtain from Castle Oblivion and put her in that (Vexen was the seamstress to whip up the dress).

vaderskywalker

Awards
The Organization's wardrobe contains black coats only. When Namine was born, they ran out of black coats and the black coat shipment was late to restock, so they had to tear down a curtain from Castle Oblivion and put her in that (Vexen was the seamstress to whip up the dress).
Then how do you explain Roxas's outfit?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Then how do you explain Roxas's outfit?
Roxas was born in the Organization black coat. It was only when he was uploaded to the Data Twilight Town that DiZ had the AI generate an outfit that matched the real Twilight Town's male teen fashion sense.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Roxas was born in the Organization black coat. It was only when he was uploaded to the Data Twilight Town that DiZ had the AI generate an outfit that matched the real Twilight Town's male teen fashion sense.
What about the scene were Roxas get's his name from xemnas? that happened before he was officially a member.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I think that the world generated the outfit due to "world order".
Thats what Donald's magic does, worlds themselves have never supplied garb simply because a newborn anime boy was hanging dong in the middle of the forest. Put simply, the only thing I'm led to believe is that Roxas's clothes are more like a genetic shell, something that seems like a cloth but is actually flesh with many nerve endings and microorganisms.

vaderskywalker

Awards
What's not to understand by my saying someone prefers a certain eye color on him?
Riku, to me, has always had green eyes, but if they did change in KH3, then I never noticed, probably because they were never yellow (the replica doesn't count), I definitely would have noticed that, that is what i'm not getting.

Back