• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About The Toy Box... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
As we all know, there was a demo or two for Kingdom Hearts 3, one was for Olympus, the other was for, well, The Toy box, and in the demo for The Toy Box, there was supposed to be an extended version of Sora, Donald, and Goofy's introduction to Buzz, Woody, Ham, Rex, the army men, and the aliens, Rex interupts Sora, and introduces them as Yozora, Aegis, and the other guy,(can't remember his name at moment), but, Aegis and the other guy's name got cut from the final game, was there a reason that got cut, what are your thought's?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The Ardyn look a like was called " Magia". As for why their names got cut my guess is either they were changed or Nomura wanted to save it for when they get a proper introduction. We'll see when they actually physically debut.

vaderskywalker

Awards
The Ardyn look a like was called " Magia". As for why their names got cut my guess is either they were changed or Nomura wanted to save it for when they get a proper introduction. We'll see when they actually physically debut.
I guess, but it feels like an Awkward cut because of it. (Not that it didn't already feel like an awkward scene because of rex's interruption, but still...)

Back