• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ten years.... what

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shawty

Awards
KHI just now popped back into my mind all of a sudden. No idea what triggered it, but I felt compelled to come back- to then realize it has been ten years since I joined this place.

Man, I remember my haydays on here. I was always a KH fan, but really got into it around 2011-2012. Found KHI. My username still makes me cringe but I also find it funny as hell (it was an inside joke between friends irl). People first thought I was a bot when I posted a selfie. Turns out, I'm super real. Ended up winning a HotH award (what even was that guys).

Met some great people on here, still stay in touch with some.

Anyways, thanks for the nostalgia. Curious to know who is still around today.

edit: I can't count. We're in 2023. It has been ELEVEN years. Even more what

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
KHI just now popped back into my mind all of a sudden. No idea what triggered it, but I felt compelled to come back- to then realize it has been ten years since I joined this place.

Man, I remember my haydays on here. I was always a KH fan, but really got into it around 2011-2012. Found KHI. My username still makes me cringe but I also find it funny as hell (it was an inside joke between friends irl). People first thought I was a bot when I posted a selfie. Turns out, I'm super real. Ended up winning a HotH award (what even was that guys).

I'm still around, though I don't post as much. Mostly just lurk around the forums, occasionally throwing my two cents into the ring if I feel something needs clarification. I'd love to know the story behind that username though, even if I don't understand it.

Shawty

Awards
I'm still around, though I don't post as much. Mostly just lurk around the forums, occasionally throwing my two cents into the ring if I feel something needs clarification. I'd love to know the story behind that username though, even if I don't understand it.
Great to see you're still around!

So you know that song Replay? Goes like "shawty's like a melody in my head"?
There used to be someone who liked me and they sent me that song as a way of telling me. But they also sent it to two of my friends, so naturally that turned into a joke of who the true "shawty" was. The three of us then changed our msn messenger names and other display names to it and we would always send each other the song when we missed each other, lol.

I really couldn't think of another username for here so I just went with it cause it was quite a funny story for me to relive, thinking I could change it down the line. I never ended up doing that lol

Soldier

Awards
Great to see you're still around!

So you know that song Replay? Goes like "shawty's like a melody in my head"?
There used to be someone who liked me and they sent me that song as a way of telling me. But they also sent it to two of my friends, so naturally that turned into a joke of who the true "shawty" was. The three of us then changed our msn messenger names and other display names to it and we would always send each other the song when we missed each other, lol.

I really couldn't think of another username for here so I just went with it cause it was quite a funny story for me to relive, thinking I could change it down the line. I never ended up doing that lol
Huh, can't say I've ever heard that song, but that's a pretty valid reasoning. I can't really say much, being that I too live in a glass house. Do you plan on staying here a bit or did you just come to pop in?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

edit: I can't count. We're in 2023. It has been ELEVEN years. Even more what
Check you out, the bi-annual check in or somewhere around there. It's always great to see you pop in from time to time, hope you're doing alright and still making art :)

Back