• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ♫

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ♫

Twilight Town in BBS

^Your thinking of Days mate, not BBS.
  2. ♫

Gamespot's 358/2 Days Preview

Yeah. An asian, an emo-depressed dude, and a fat guy. Ya gotta love it.
  3. ♫

Gamespot's 358/2 Days Preview

Lol, i love the people they hire to review games.
  4. ♫

Will SE pull a Mindf**k with BBS?

Im fairly certain that the opinions of gamers trump the opinions of game makers. How would a game be successful if it didn't appeal to gamers? Public Opinion. Aha! The opinions of individuals. Whereas you say that the game will make an impression to fanboys, I say the game will not make an...
  5. ♫

Ya lol, i saw that. Anyway. In recent surveys, that i have seen, from major gaming companies, FPS' are now a more popular genre of games. Following ups are usually Action/Adventure, sometimes plateformers, THEN MMOs. In the name of public opinion, FPS are more popular. Either that, or MMO'ers...
  6. ♫

I haven't seen a single one that was on the main page of a gaming website and/or on a youtube game channel. And look what KH2 has done for the franchise. It's growing, but not as much as others. I personally believe we lose more then we gain.
  7. ♫

Help/Support ► Talking Issues. Help please...

I would take a picture of your arm and post it to see how many times you actually go outside. Be more social by GETTING OF THE COMPUTER.
  8. ♫

KH Days. Where do you see that? Boom-shaka-laka. Only the first KH was "super big." Everything else has been represented with moderate interest. #junes, etc. Those people are the only guys that make this forum interesting. Compare the KH fanbase to other Fan bases. Ours is on the small...
  9. ♫

I would suggest lack of public news on recent KH games by major gaming websites/industrys would contribute to a depression of KH fans. Look at this site. Look at how many people are KH fans vs. the people who are here to Bs' around. In gaming industry, popular games are FPS', RPGs and MMOs are...
  10. ♫

Yes, but KH is also losing its precious few fans that it has to the new era of gaming. This includes massive multiplayer FPS like Halo and CoD. Todays generation of gamers have dumped japanese-inspired titles for those more engaging and intense ones. Face it, in todays' society, japanese titles...
  11. ♫

i doubt BBS will leave a lasting impression. It'll only be popular among fans of the series.
  12. ♫

Only ONE new companion so far?

God, instead of the Princess' of pure hearts, there's the prince's... gay.
  13. ♫

Terra can't be Xehornat

Haha, i like this thread. Terra = Terra Xehanort = Xehanort Terra = / = Xehanort
  14. ♫

Slight possiblity.

ehh.... how would roxas/ven wind up inside sora then? And what would Soras' and MX's relationship be? i dunno. this is kinda average.
  15. ♫

Help/Support ► i thought i could get over it but i cant

Usually when something ain't going the way i want it, I go outside and run. If you've got a lake around where you live, you could got out on an early morning and just wak, run, or just hang out. It's really amazing, beautiful, and it helps you think.
Back