• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by αsiя

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. αsiя

Agni's Philosophy - WITCH CHAPTER 0 [cry] @ Build 2015

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UVX0OUO9ptU#! http://www.square-enix.com/na/careers/getech/message.html You have to remind yourself that that's real-time. Next-gen stuff right there.
  2. αsiя

Help/Support ► worth the trade?

If you don't use your 3DS then I say go for it. If you find no use for the PS3 then sell it.
  3. αsiя

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

No Jeff Bridges, no buy. I am aware that we won't most likely do it, great trailer btw
  4. αsiя

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

damn really nice box art. probably now my second favorite before KH1's.
  5. αsiя

Twisted Metal

Twisted Metal is coming out on tuesday but none of you bitches are hyped for it? I'm sure there has been a thread but I'm too fuckin lazy to search for it. Get hyped!
  6. αsiя

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Re: KH3D's ending is shocking, also there's a secret movie. shocking, huh.
  7. αsiя

No one dies in KH

Re: Non one dies in KH But there are a lot of deaths in Disney movies. Also I don't think Disney cares if a original character dies or not. I understand if they get mad if Nomura tried to kill off one of the Disney characters that aren't the villains.
  8. αsiя

No one dies in KH

Re: Non one dies in KH That dude that gets attacked by heartless when Sora first arrived at Traverse Town died.
  9. αsiя

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

Re: KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike. Just by ignoring the plot and instead ride on the charm of the games then I'll have more likes than dislike. So far I like everything I see (excluding the convoluted story) but I dislike the whole animal monsters as party members. Couldn't we just...
  10. αsiя

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

How is it that Yoko is able to rehash a melody so many times but still make it sound fresh and beautiful. I gotta get a 3DS soon. Also I haven't been following the DDD news lately but has there been an explanation on why Sora and Riku still have that baby face? Is it still the "they are in a...
  11. αsiя

Post your 2011 GOTY

With the VGAs announcing what they thought was the best game of the year, why don't we do it too. My goty is a game that wasn't even mentioned oncein the VGAs but was in one category: Although it was a hard decision between this and Skyrim and I probably would of chosen Skyrim if it wasn't...
  12. αsiя

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: Kh & the xbox Is there a chance that a upcoming KH (mainly KH3) can come out for a Microsoft console? Maybe. Should we care? No.
  13. αsiя

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Gameplay Movie 1 (3DS) - GameSpot Video Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Gameplay Movie 2 (3DS) - GameSpot Video
  14. αsiя

What Did Kingdom Hearts II do wrong?

The fucking two hour tutorial.
  15. αsiя

more ign stuffff

Mainly everyone who isn't a big KH fan say the same thing. Still doesn't change the fact that IGN is shit.
Back