• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 雨子供

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Help/Support ► Now I need help

Sweet, I can wait to find out how it goes. C;
  2. Help/Support ► Now I need help

I know it's hard, but just don't worry. Most of the time when people feel nervous they make something pretty simple turn and turning it to the hardest thing it in the word. Have confidence, I'm sure he probably likes you anyways. C: Just remember, it's not as hard as you think it is.
  3. Help/Support ► I hate women

Hmm, I don't know if my advice is any good, but I'll try. ^^ I think you should open up to her and tell her how you feel and see how she takes it. If you don't find her attractive and things like that, then may be it's time to break up, regardless if it hurts her. Sooner or later it'll fade...
  4. Help/Support ► Now I need help

I would possibly wait until your friendship gets closer if it's not already. I'm a total chicken when it comes to liking someone, it's even hard to talk to him, but I'm not the guy-liking type, I prefer to only have friends. Anyways, if it seems obvious that he likes you, then go ahead. Just...
  5. Greatest disappointment in KH2?

I noticed, not just from here, but other places people didn't like Kingdom Hearts II that much. As for I, I liked it a lot, but there was a few things I didn't like, though what games do you find with no flaws? None. Dislikes: -Difficulty -Mini-games (Weren't all that fun.) -Lack in Nobodies...
Back