Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
10Elizabetha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I had a doctor appointment today for my throat.. I won't know the results until tomorrow.

I'm thinking about watching Captain America: The First Avenger.
    Aw, I'm sorry. :(

I'm feeling happy, lol. I think it's because it's a nice day here.. warm, but cool at the same time weather. The sun shining so warmly.. ah, i could fall asleep outside with the animals. :3
    Oh, that's pretty!

Well, It wasn't fun.. some of the series I like to watch was pushed back to January 2013! Idiots.. They didn't give off a warning that they were going to do this.
    It's okay. I have seen some shows that it happens to people, but not to us.. unless it happens to you, which it did and it's pretty scary.

I think I better not freak you out more on that, huh?
    Ok, I'll tell you this: I was beaten up by my ex-dad and mom was pretty much raped her a lot, and it pretty much took a toll on us. We are doing fine, but sometimes we're not.

My body is feeling and may be acting more female, so to speak.
    I'm glad you do know how I feel.. but mine is worse. It started after my parent's divorce that, well, let's say it was nice for a change to have no dad in the house, but there are some things that bothers me while I was growing up. I'm not sure if you want to hear it or not, but if you do, just say the word, I'll tell you.

Alongside with it, I am going through.. um, body fighting change. I'm pretty sure you may know what I meant.
    Of course! lmao, I should have known that! XD

I bet you could.. :3

Twilight Saga, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, and The Avengers. There's the Fast and Furious series. Also, Back to the Future series. :)
    I give up on this! What does it mean??

Oh, well, in this case, what's your favorite movies?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6