• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
10Elizabetha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, the month you were born in, right?

Oh, why not? I'm starting to pick the first book up from my public library.
    Then I really need to check it out!

Lol, that's one way looking at it, Elizabetha. You read Percy Jackson and the Olympians?
    Lmao, good to know. :)

That sounds like it's an must to read. xD

Yep, it's very easy for me to really understand what everybody's signing, lol.

Oh, that was meant to say it's wrong!! You don't sign it like that, lol. But whatever floats their little pink boats.. :p
    Lmao, you wouldn't think a guy like me would be totally in vampire mangas? :p

No, is it any good? If so, I need to check that out!

Yeah, pretty much. ASL is like this: Me go store. (BUZZZ!!) SEE is like this: I'm going to the store; I will be back soon.
    That's true.

Chronicles of Vladimir Todd, huh? I need to check that out!!

Hehe, I reallly LOVE The Vampire Kisses in manga.

Lol, yeah, some people just have different interests in things.

Yes, I do. :) What I use is Signing Exact English or SEE, lol. It's very useful than ASL which is waay different than SEE. Plus it helps me alot on my English Classes.

Lol, if only I lived where you are now, I would so teach you everything that I know! You know, you can do it online.. I think you may have to google it up, but back then there wasn't no google, lol. I had to learn by hand from my mother.. which is funny because she never thought I would be deaf when I was born, but here am I in her life and doing well! :3
    I LOVE those series! :D

Sound weird coming from a guy like me? Lol, I love them anyway, even it's an first person view of a teenager girl, lol.

Me? Well, I'm reading the Left Behind series. It's good so far. It's all about what will happen if the Raptur occurs and the 7 years of tribulation. 13 books for this.. Yes!! :3
    Yep, there was. I didn't get a chance to see it. Why? Because I didn't know at the time there was a book AND a movie about it, lol.

Yep, I'm slow on those thngs. :3
    Nah, it's fine. :) I have been deaf all my life.. it can get boring not being able to hear, but then again, there are some things I don't want to hear, you know, lol.

I'm sure of that! I work upstair on the second floor of the Young Adult room. When there is not much books to stock up, I read books, lol. I'm currently reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. I'm in the beginning section of it, and it's looking good so far!
    Cool, though I can't hear Music. I'm deaf.

Pooped out, lol. I have been helping out at my public library in town.. it was too long of a day!
    Yep, busy, busy!! lol.

Yeah, it's nice here. Nice people to talk to. :)

Soo, what are you up to?
    Hello. :) I hope you are enjoying your time here in KHI Forum! If you got any questions or just want to talk, let me know; I'll try my best. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back