• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 15th member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 15th member

Keyblade??

Hmm soooo MX took YMX,Ansem SoD,and Xemnas from different timelines without affecting the timeline that they came from? Since if they were taken, the Sora and the co. from respective timelines were not able to kill them meaning the Xehanort/Terranort(the Somebody of SoD and Xemnas) in that...
  2. 15th member

Favorite Quote?

Everything that stitch said:D and when zack got rejected
  3. 15th member

Potions Disappear when I "Retry"

from kh1 to BBS i never use items,when i was so fucked up with terra's last boss i tried to spam shootlocks with the use of mega elixer and my plan didnt workXD(i also noticed that it was gone after retrying. Then I deviced a new plan, 4 mastered curagas. Nobody could touch u now(seriously), but...
  4. 15th member

Question on 3 Scenarios on the Memory Card

i have same issue with my brother, and is it safe to save each scenario after uve finished the story?(with the star thing?)
  5. 15th member

Too Hard?

yeah its not hard, playing terra on proud mode, i think the three characters are to much strong imo, never lost a boss battle xcept Zack Flair
  6. 15th member

Ven on DI and the black coated dude.

Its MX, he's the only one who has that arms on the back stance
  7. 15th member

Who is Vanitas?

Aqua got to the dark beach where riku and sora/roxas and xemnas have been|Or its only destiny islands during the night but destiny islands during the night has no moon as far as ived remembered....Vanitas is....i dunno i have no effing idea who he is..
  8. 15th member

How Come No One Has Said Anything About This Screenshot?

I think the room is a Library or astrology room like Yen Sid's making it a room is a little inappropriate since why would vanitas would feel free to just lay back hisself in other people's room?
  9. 15th member

similar

Maybe he's sayin that like how sora from kh1 have grown much into kh2 sora.Maybe nobodies do age?(seeing the difference of Ienzo from bbs to the Zexion in the present state)
  10. 15th member

Um, there's something that really bugs.

My guess will be sumthin about kingdom hearts that MX created which triggered to make the Unversed evolve into Heartless
  11. 15th member

keychains finally in bbs

They look like pokemon gym badgesXD
  12. 15th member

Senario Plan

Uhm can I ask how will the three will travel world by world if there were no gummi blocks at that time(I think so) And as far as i have seen no ff character was around not even one(squall,tifa,cid,aerith,yuffie,etc. lives in RADIANT GARDEN).To the topic it would be nice if there would be only...
  13. 15th member

This is how to beat Sephiroth KH2(Guide)

I do not know if there is a guide now for this one,if there is then why still people ask for how beating him ayt? You absolutely(really) must have Leaf Bracer,Once More, Second Chance Abilities.The last remaining HP may be your last chance to heal Don't waste MP-Curaga and Reflaga are the only...
  14. 15th member

Help/Support ► Insecurity Issues

just dont give up on yourself, you can ask your friends on how they think of you as a friend to them.So that you could make sure whats the truth on whatever you think about yourself.
  15. 15th member

"Making out" controllable or not?

I just really wanna know what are your opinions about these. My girlfriend and I always make out everytime we meet, not really when we immidiately saw each other, but the problem is every the same day we meet we always make out. Sometimes she was the one who's starting to give me urge to kiss...
Back