• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
2 quid is good
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• what's the best dimension's to use for the profile banners? I have some ideas but I'd like to know a good canvas size first
    i literally spent the last 2 hours trying to make a better version of my current avater :( and it still looks shit
    so annoyed... I hate miscomunication, especially when the only thing stoppiing ppl from talking is one measly flight of stairs
    Oh my God, my signature picture disappeared 😭
    2 quid is good
    2 quid is good
    Well I fixed it, but I guess it was my own fault for using the same 9 year old image link rather than having a local copy I could always upload and use for myself
    Sometimes I really feel like typing out proper long essays to reply to people like I used to but.... Energy~~~~
    As you may have noticed, your profile picture is pixelated because of the changed format of this forum.

mp4CDPl.jpg

I've taken the liberty to fix that issue. All you have to do is delete your current profile picture, and save and upload this one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back