• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 3bode989

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 3bode989

KH News coming in 40 days

Hey guys I was on twitter when I saw this link Project Destati which leads to a countdown I thought I should share :D
  2. 3bode989

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

So..How's the Game? I'm getting mine tonight I wanted to know is it as awosome as people say? :D
  3. 3bode989

No KH3D Trailer in e3!!

I Saw Nintendo E3 2011 Press Conference Just Now live on G4 and there were no Kh3d just some new games and New Remote Control for wii named Wii(U):frown::frown::frown:
  4. 3bode989

Kingdom Hearts 3D To have(Shocking ending)

Tired of being left in the dark about Kingdom Hearts’ 3DS debut? Tetsuya Nomura is here to light the way. If you’re a fan of Square Enix’s titles, you’ve no doubt got your calendar dated for the company’s upcoming conference on January 18th. Always coy in their information on...
  5. 3bode989

Sora and Riku in KH1 form

Maybe Yen sid just casted a spell on them (revert age)??
  6. 3bode989

Kingdom Hearts Collections

Hey guys... I was thinking about... a Game for Kingdom hearts series.. it will be named Kingdom Hearts Collections.. it will contain...Kh1...Kh2...Kh re:CoM...Kh 358/2(if Possible)...Kh BBS(if Possible) It well Be in HD.. And like sora said:So How about it? can we handle a last...
  7. 3bode989

Pal and Jap PS2

Ok How can i have my Ps2 chipped And whare can i found Swap magic??
  8. 3bode989

Pal and Jap PS2

Well guys i have a Pal Ps2 and i have kh2 final mix+ and i didnt try it and i wanna know do jap games work on pal ps2 :confused:
  9. 3bode989

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

I like the game in Played it at my friends house il get mine On Sunday CANT WAIT!!!!
  10. 3bode989

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

Wow. Great work Dude Keep up the Great Work.. :D
  11. 3bode989

The Making of BBS - Animation

Nice find Well it just gonna get close and close...Just a few Weeks... :D
  12. 3bode989

Which Character to chose?

Every One Got His Way Of Playing huh?? HUGE!!!!!!!!!!
  13. 3bode989

<P>Well il Chose Ven cus His the Fastest and The Youngest but that dont mean That i dont Terra and Aqua i like them... Well just like Ven said:My Friends are My and Im Thiers!!! ;D
  14. 3bode989

Well i Chose Ventus cus hes the fastest and the youngest but Not tha i dont like Terra and Aqua i really do like them... Well just like Ven said: My Friends Are my Power and Im theirs !!! ;D
  15. 3bode989

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

well im was WAITING FOR FOR 3 YEARS and finally itshere just 17 day come on come on COME ON!!!!!!!!!
Back