• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
493pokemon1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yes i know you live on DI or wherever else you put posters up. lol or maybe you live in TT. damn...... i just don't know. :)
    they're making progress. it's hot as hell though. i would ask you how was weather in wherever you are but..... somebody didn't want to tell me. :) lol
    yeah i seen that one before. just not in HD. though the one i saw had subtitles and was a little different.
    a little more than month. hehe almost here. enough time for school and other things to work me to the bone. :(
    true. oh that sucks. then you will just have to wait till Days then... :( well it's september now.... a little closer... right?
    well i mean this game. it will totally hold you over till Days. lol you will still have to wait another two weeks for it you know. after this game comes out...
    well i don't know if it will be that complex like that..... but i guess anything can happen right... though i am getting it. it comes out in two weeks. you should get it too. lol it will tide you over until you can get Days. :-D
    so it's a puzzle kind of exploring game where you type words out on your ds and the words you type up become items to help you. like if i typed sniper rifle it would give me a sniper rifle.... or if i typed up elephant then it would give an elephant. like whatever you type it becomes real ti help you out and such. you should check it out. :-D
    well i really need a new game too. i haven't bought a new game since may. :0 hahaha when i got pokemon platinum. i am looking forward for Days and Scribblenauts if you heard about that one. :)
    yeah i know that. :) lol. from the sounds of it... you would be one of those ballistic people to go crazy if i it got delayed... wouldn't you? :)
    hehehe that would really suck. so many kh fans would probably go ballistic. :0
    whooo just got home from school.... hahaha oh yeah. though doesn't SE sometimes delays it's dates? that's what i heard... :(
    lol that sucks. well who knows when BBS will come out in the U.S. you can probably have enough money to buy the PSP and the pokemon versions by then. :)
    i'm excited about HeartGold and SoulSilver though. :-D are you going to get them when they come out?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back