• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 4dapollos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 4dapollos

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

miranda cosgroove loves KH also
  2. 4dapollos

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

Do anyone else think that the mysterious figure from bbs is young xehorant. they both have the same blue lightsavers and the rewind time ability.
  3. 4dapollos

3DS XL released and KH3D

For some reason for me KH3D looks worst on the XL. I played it on the regular 3ds and everything looked fine, but on the XL cutsences often look horrible
  4. 4dapollos

Vanitas' Novel Backstory

vanitias just turn n2 the most palpable charchers in KH except 4 maybe Riku replica
  5. 4dapollos

Craziest Game Crossovers

Found this article while looking on Yahoo Craziest Game Crossovers photos - Video Games Blog Plugged In on Yahoo! Games
  6. 4dapollos

Chiodos band loves Kingdom Hearts!

Miranda coosgrave loves kingdomhearts
  7. 4dapollos

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

wonderland :{
  8. 4dapollos

KH3D "prelude to the final battle".

Maybe We will get to figure out what sora dreams in the beganing of KH1 are about in KH3D
  9. 4dapollos

The Unknown

We will probably figure out the truth after we watch the BBS:FM not-so-secret movie :}
  10. 4dapollos

Need help with Mr. MF himself

This is what youtuber,GFK283, said
  11. 4dapollos

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

That happen to me too. I was Terra and I melded this rare command called metor, then my home menu pop up( I got the entertainment pack) and I clicked yes, :{
  12. 4dapollos

New Plausible Theory

You never Know Luxord can very well be the behide the scene spearhead of the organization.
  13. 4dapollos

New Plausible Theory

Oh :} In the intro of 358/2 shows all the organization characters and their powers and Luxord's power is the of controlling of Time.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsDmxG-dI50
  14. 4dapollos

New Plausible Theory

You hardily do an major attack like time splicer or faith on the MF without it reversing time and killing you.
  15. 4dapollos

New Plausible Theory

Maybe The MF is Luxord before he became a nobody. He is the only one I know from KH that specializes in Time.
Back