• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by A Mere Shell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

WOW I LIKE THE PIC OF SORA ON THE THRONE<< IT LLOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE FFV13 pic
  2. A

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 2. The Destruction of Hollow Bastion Confirmed

wow cool, i hope someone translates the book and puts it up for viewing
  3. A

OMG, OMG I just noticed this!!!!

Its weird cuz i only noticed it the second time i played through the whole game I am now playin on Proud Mode, and i am on the final boss. Do u know the first time u fight the armored Xemnas with Donald and Goofy(or Riku). Well if u look all around him u will notice every single weapon that...
  4. A

KH2's Broken Promises

yeah i still remember when they talked about the Hermes Tail or Zeus' Thunder and i got excited bout it. But now that i think about it its good they dint put it. It would be cool if they put Real-time. How many of u remember when they said u would make ur own custom keyblades (it turns out the...
  5. A

Peace Homies

I for one love Kingdom Hearts so much. i loved Kingdom Hearts 2 but not as much as i thought i would. When i was kh and watched the ending, i felt weird inside like i wanted more and that it was touching, When i finished Kh2 i was like o.k., thats really great, now how come i dont have the same...
  6. A

Special song downloadable~

thnx soo much Xaldin.....thank u, thank u, its amazingggg! Better than the original
  7. A

Special song downloadable~

this might be stupid but it doesnt download for me. it tells me to wait but the time never comes. is it ok if u can put it on filefront or smthn.(RAPIDSHARE IS TOO CONFUSING) and its not workin for me. Thnx!
  8. A

Kingdom Hearts II 3rd Xemnas battle landing point?

thats soo cool....it would be cool if it like took u to a secret place(like a hidden place in the game) but its not soo i shd stop imagining
  9. A

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

......Ultima but i feel there is something mysterious about the fenrir llol
  10. A

ff7 sidestory

it doesnt have much to do Wid FF7:AC
  11. A

challenge for KH2 owners

Destiny Mode has been confirmed fake.STOP SAYIN THERE IS ONE...(but it would be great if there was)
  12. A

Official "I beat KH2" thread

i beat it on Standard, 100% Jiminy Journal. Working through Proud now!!
  13. A

Stupid Question-Plzz Answer

Yeah..This has nthn to do with kingdom hearts but....... Is the Advent Children DVD that is selling at DVD stores around the world in English, or is it Japanese voice acting wid English subs. I just dont want to make the mistake of buying it if it is Japanese. Any help would be great (Dont flame...
  14. A

You're most ideal scene in KHII!

hello how old is thios/....
Back