• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Absent axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Absent axel

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

KH2 did have the two press square during different parts of combo to do a different combo/ power attack. KH1 did have some timing and it was easier to time hits and GET THE HELL AWAY FROM RIKU before he jump kicked / sliced you to oblivion The problem with this game is that it was way to easy...
  2. Absent axel

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

My interest in KH has come back fully thanks to this awesome trailer. I only want the 3DS because of this game :<
  3. Absent axel

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

Drat. D: Now I need to buy a 3DS
  4. Absent axel

Sora and Riku's new duds.

Its about time we got something a little new this time instead of boring KH1 outfit we see all the time.
  5. Absent axel

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Gilgamesh needs to appear. Moar FF cameos. This needs to be the last game that sora wears that gayass KH1 clothing. There should be better reasons for revisiting worlds and more NPCs so it doesn't feel...
  6. Absent axel

What is BBS Volume 2's real title going to be?

KINGDOM FARTS FOREVER When is it coming out Nomura? Nomura: [Laughs]
  7. Absent axel

Just got the game!

Havnt got this game yet, because i have been spending money on PSP games.
  8. Absent axel

Why is Aqua so popular?

Aqua is popular because her boobs jiggle in game. Entertaining to watch when she walks.
  9. Absent axel

a good game ruined

So MF ruined your experience because you forgot to equip curagas and thunder surges?
  10. Absent axel

KH BBS FM has KH3D: DDD stuff inside it!

Kairis boobs have convenient coverage :P
  11. Absent axel

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] They should include Gilgamesh. He deserves a spot somewhere, like a secret boss. Scenario alert: Sora is walking through Midgar/A disney place/ KH -exclusive world and in front of him Gilgy pops out from an...
  12. Absent axel

Secret Episode Boss (SPOILERS)

What if its a shapeshifter?
  13. Absent axel

Final Mix exclusive tracks now on YouTube

Re: BBSFM New Music Tracks are on Youtube. What does that beast have a connection to anyway, i seriously hope he isnt some form of vanitas/xehanort/sora/captain hook whatever. I hope he is something new other then VANTIAS RETURNS IN FORM OF A BEAST WOAHHHHHH and the like.
  14. Absent axel

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

I am confused. Like really confused. Glad to see aqua got out but then when she got out that means it took 10 years for CoD to get swallowed up by darkness. Maybe I need to see the secret episode story.
  15. Absent axel

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Mind is blown, this is way interesting then anything else.
Back