Recent content by Absent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Absent

Fanfiction ► Re:Write an iconic media moment with KH

You ever see or read something and wonder how that would play out if it occurred in Kingdom Hearts instead? The other day I was rewatching Revenge of the Sith and I couldn't help but imagine seeing Riku and Maleficent in that iconic opera scene. I took it upon myself to translate that scene to...
  2. Absent

Here’s what Xion and kairi need in my opinion!

I’m not gonna argue the “useless” part but I never understood the “story could’ve happened without her” argument. Like it happened because they wanted to create and use a character as a catalyst. Not only that, that argument opens a whole can of worms in arguing everyone’s importance to the...
  3. Absent

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Lol much ado about nothing. Hopefully after this people will ground themselves to expect the worst.
  4. Absent

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

This short did a way better job fleshing out Rose and why perhaps he couldn’t wait for his plan.
  5. Absent

A year later and I feel more at peace with KH3

I gotta be honest, I wrote about 5 paragraphs detailing my journey with KH3 and decided against posting it. I'm over it, I can't continue dwelling on things that don't make me happy. Life's too short to be mad over a video game. Short version: Don't like it, don't care. I'm too busy playing...
  6. Absent

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Looking back at this whole experience, its jarring to see how badly received the Sequel Trilogy was in comparison with everything else. The Mandalorian and Fallen Order were given high praises, and no doubt S7 of Clone Wars will ignite the community once more. It shows a divide between the ST...
  7. Absent

If you Die which KH Character would you want to be reborn into?

Merlin or Yen Sid. I’m tired of worrying what to wear. Must be nice wearing bed robes all the time...Oh and the added magic sweetens the deal I guess.
  8. Absent

Even better it seems they're adding more Pokemon and Megas. I am almost tempted to download the demo.
  9. Absent

Here’s what Xion and kairi need in my opinion!

Kairi in KH 2: Fool me once, shame on you. Kairi reveal in 3D: Fool me twice, shame on me. Kairi in 3: We are all fools. At some point you gotta stop giving certain people second chances after so many mistakes. I say mistakes despite believing that Nomura purposely did what he did to Kairi...
  10. Absent

Pokémon games NEVER drop in price. You have to buy them used if you want them cheap. Mystery Dungeon games are amazing, they have a more engaging story and cast that puts the mainline to shame, save for Gen V. I highly recommend it.
  11. Absent

I am over the moon with the new Mystery Dungeon reveal.
  12. Absent

Other then The voice actors, Xehanort character truly died before kh3 and here is why

I just think its silly bringing all that cultural context when the series has two prominent characters fulfilling antagonistic/villain roles and then repenting for them. Of course KH is a product of its time and environment, but that doesn't excuse it.
  13. Absent

Other then The voice actors, Xehanort character truly died before kh3 and here is why

Yep that’s totally what I’m implying. /s
  14. Absent

I refuse to let that slide for the same series that gave us a Riku bettering himself and Ansem the Wise atoning for his actions.
  15. Absent

What ruined him is the lack of proper consequences and how Nomura and the cast, overlooked everything he did. His intentions no matter how just or poetic, still brought so much pain and ruin. The lack of repercussions in the final installment is what ruined him.