• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Absent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Absent

It's ok to let go.

I’m glad and thankful I could connect to others with my feelings. Obviously it won’t be easy and perhaps it might take a long time to reconcile these feelings but it’s fine. Eventually the pieces fall into place.
  2. Absent

It's ok to let go.

I must preface this by saying that I needed to write this quickly without much thought. I had to feel this out. I couldn't hold on to this for long, or else it would become something else. My thoughts might read as contradicting or incoherent but I had to get them out. Hopefully some of y'all...
  3. Absent

A Look Back: KH2 Ultimania, Nojima Interview

The bit with the wife and Port Royal got a chuckle outta me.
  4. Absent

Which Keyblade armor is your favorite among the Wayfinder trio?

Terra’s because it um it has a good nice big personality. You know like it assentuates, I mean accentuates his power. You know it’s…nice/
  5. Absent

Star Wars - Visions coming September 22

Well this has been an eventful week for SW! I'm loving Kenobi so far. The trailers for Bad Batch S2 and Andor have amazing editing, so I'm sold.
  6. Absent

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 HAS SCREWED US AGAIN!

What a blast from the past. Damn I think I qualify for senior discount cause I vividly remember this.
  7. Absent

Riku's Station of Awakening

Copyright for the win! As far as I’m concerned the Smash station is the canon one.
  8. Absent

KH Shower Thoughts

I always found it odd how the Keyblade of Hearts in 1 was made from 6 Princesses of Heart, which possess pure hearts of light, but the blade unlocks Hearts and the Darkness. Now with the 7 vs 13, I would imagine a Keyblade forged with the New Seven Hearts would have purifying effects instead.
  9. Absent

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

I wouldn’t pay much attention to it, they go back and forth with Pokémon distributions and bend the lore to explain it.
  10. Absent

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

Justice for Jacen! Who’s idea was it to give him vomit hair?!
  11. Absent

Star Wars - Visions coming September 22

“Like you trained his father?” Ouchie ouch.
  12. Absent

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

Definitely a theme that uses the Imperial March and hints of the Last Duel since it’s the iconic duel of ROTJ.