• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AbstracTheory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Ven theory? Maybe

where did you fine this at, because in ansem report 12 i think it is He said " I should have become a heartless, but no such transformation happened" not exact words, he still kept him sense of self and also I say gave sora his body willingly, because he wants to be erased, so why not?, also...
  2. A

Ven theory? Maybe

Ansem SoD=Xehanorts Heartless= Not a heartless, but a free roaming heart.
  3. A

Ven theory? Maybe

Me thinking once again, :p, im not sure if this has been said, i don't think it has, but im going to give it a try, its kind of weird and makes no sense, but hey oh well, anyway: Maybe Sora was close to losing his body, around the time we see in BBS, and his body was close to being casted away...
  4. A

Chasers

=/ Ive been trying to look for what "chasers" exactly are throughout the forum, but i can't seem to find them, can someone explain to me what these "chasers" are?
  5. A

Question about Emblem Heartless in BBS

A pure blood heartless can't be an unbirth, because Heartless didn't exsit,the first pure blood heartless was made after the unbirths
  6. A

Question

Well i have people saying that, XH isn't a heartless, which i believe, but what is the difference between a free roaming heart, that maintains the human form, and a heartless? aren't they both free roaming hearts?
  7. A

ummm riku wasent in half of those places?

he could have fought the same bosses sora has? there is more than one i do believe.
  8. A

Help/Support ► How should I ask the girl I like to prom?

My friend got asked yesterday, and the guy got her a build a bear..with his voice installed in it that said "Will You Be My Prom Date"? ha
  9. A

=D oh of course ha, thought you meant never..
  10. A

they crossed paths in Monstro,I think they were in Agraba at the same time, but didn't see one another, and they crossed paths in Traverse Town. Oh yes and Neverland also But other than that, yea Riku probably were at those worlds, but we just didn't see him.
  11. A

How excited where you when you got KH2

i remember, i had reserved mine..and after 4 years of waiting for it, it finally came out, but my mom couldn't take me to get it till she got off of work at like 7... so i was like forget that, i skipped school and walked all the way to gamestop(4 hour walk there and back) to pick up my copy, as...
  12. A

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

Hmm pretty excited, i just want to find out who Xion really is
  13. A

Possible Japanese box art for 358/2?

Actually overall i like this mock box art =p, Riku standin in the back there is kinda cool
  14. A

Another VA Confirmed.

ha yea i was talking about the english version =p, the japanese versions are better
  15. A

Kingdom Hearts

The star seeker, i believe was mickey's first keyblade when he was an apperintace(it was given to him by yen sid), i don't know when or were he receved the inverse kingdom key
Back