• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AdrianXXII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Probably FF15 first, if you think about it. I mean, we got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on the way and 2.5 coming next year, so it's logical to think KH3 will be in 2015. I'm glad I am saving my money up for PS4.

Either way, he will be beaten and we will get that trophy!! >:D

I agree; Marvel, on the other hand, is doing fine, I suppose, with the films raising more money for them.

Oh, who's the director?
    Me too. I need more fill of info on both games ASAP!!

Heh, I beat Sephiroth after like 20 tries and I finally got him! :D It took hours and hours, but all it comes down is planning ahead and reading his movements, some megaexliars, a good key-blade like Ultima or something close to it unless you're going for Kingdom Key only then that's different, and also use Strike Raid, A.A. Just don't give up; you'll make it. :)

Really? I didn't hear about that.. and I wonder why bother getting books from them? :/

Oh, I didn't know about that one.. sounds interesting.
    Me too! :D It looks amazing!! I don't think anyone could measure it up in anything beside Kingdom Hearts 3.

It is Mickey, but I'm just saying for imagination's sake, it's Ven doing that, you know. Jeez, those trophies are going to be nuts to get.. :O but I think it'll be fun for once!

I agree; WB and DC should put more risk to their movies for goodness sake.

Me too! I wanted a Justice League movie due to Marvel's Avengers movie so.
    Ah, okay. Maybe I should try to play FF games, like FF 15.

Yeah, I finished BBS and KH1 a while ago.. and you know I always think of the mysterious voice as Ven to make it sound like he's teaching Sora how to use the Key-blade, lol. That's just me. I think after completing Re:Com, I'll move to Days, 2, Re:Coded and DDD and I'll have to start over again with the new HD collection while waiting for 2.5 and KH3.

Yeah, it should be about time to finally get a Flash and Wonder Woman movies.. It's taking forever!
    Wow, that's tons of game you have finished! :O I have heard about the remake of FF games, but I don't think I'm kinda interested in them, you know? Speaking of Kingdom Hearts games, I'm still on Re: Chain of Memories. I'm working my way up to Vexen, though it's best to level up and get more CP, HP, and special abilities like Lethal Flame. Oh, just to let you know: I'm playing the Kingdom Hearts series in story order from BBS to DDD. I enjoy it that way and there is something I might have missed that could become another theory to put here.

Yeah, the Superman I knew was the one I grew up with from Superman: The Animated Series, but seeing how it is the world of reboots for movies, I'm trying to keep an open mind of this one. Maybe this one will end up becoming my favorite so far in the DC movie sense.
    So, what games have you been playing lately? I finished playing Infamous 2 last week, but I'm think of starting over due to one blunder and that was just before I ended it. :/ so, yeah.. then I'm aiming to actually try to complete The Last of Us before Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD collection is out.

Well, considering we only have enough for food and some other items we might want to get, one movie is enough and it's going to be Man of Steel. I have been trying to watch it but couldn't due to busy times, but now this is a good time to finally see it! :D
    Ah, fun fun.. Probably not. xD

Oh, just getting ready for the family vacation to Branson, Mo on Friday. It'll be fun! All we do is head up there to get our hotel room, unpack then eat and watch movies at the IMAX and all those cool things until on the third day to head back home. :)
    It's no problem at all! I had fun writing it~

P.S. - check out the gallery! Everything I managed to rip from the closed beta is in there :3
    You mean the red wolf-like creature aka Ghoul Hound? That's Aka. Creepypasta Creatures by ~ienzo628 on deviantART Of course, not my best work, but it's getting there.
    Ghoulhound Family by ~ienzo628 on deviantART Here is a picture that I recolored earlier of today or tonight or whatever. Which one is your favorite? Also, I am thinking about adding a background for them via photoshop.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back