• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AdrianXXII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AdrianXXII

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

serious in some worlds health care must be amazing. Get sick or break a leg, see your local white mage.
  2. AdrianXXII

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

I enjoyed this finale, though I do feel like some of the back and forths confused me.
  3. AdrianXXII

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Fair, but that was largely later on when his memories were more strongly manipulated. Plus Sora was more introspective and insightful in this game than he has seemed since. But yeah now that I've seen a few of his actions pointed out, smart and mature might not be the right words, he just seemed...
  4. AdrianXXII

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Personally i feel like KH1 and CoM Sora was him at his smartest and most mature, since then he's kind of been sliding more into the dumb, kind hearted shonen protagnoist archetype.
  5. AdrianXXII

Oh I hadn't thought of that, but yeah, if Verum Rex is sold as a KH Spin-Off Disney might ask for KH worlds to feature in it, which might not really jive with the original plot and atmosphere. Though I could also see them being cool with owning a new FF-eque property and just be like "okay this...
  6. AdrianXXII

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

That would have been a cool idea, maybe even shake up the clusters a bit. I'd also think having a smaller world or something exclusive to them. Another possibility would be have certain worlds only available for 2 of the three characters, with it only opening up to the third as post game...
  7. AdrianXXII

I think that's what I am struggling with. Because like you said you always had to stretch your suspension of believe pretty far with how the worlds are presented and the more current entries kind of start poking holes in that suspension. It works well with the meta narrative, but really makes me...
  8. AdrianXXII

Happy to hear their adding another scenario writer to the team. The writing in NEO:TWEWY was pretty enjoyable for me so I hope she can pick up the slack of the more recent games. Though there's no saying how much influence she'll have in the end. I'm still not sure how to feel about the whole...
  9. AdrianXXII

Keyblade spotted in Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers trailer

I think part of the Reason Gadget hasn't appeared is because she's the most popular character from that show. So they're probably saving her for some big reveal or moment. But I agree with not wanting her to be the big twist villain, turning one of the heroes from a previous entry of the show...
  10. AdrianXXII

Politics So is Trump gonna face some form of consequences or what?

Sadly the powerful rarely are held accountable. Just look at the Republican Crazies such as Greene, Bobert and Gatez, each one of them has done something that should have gotten them stripped of their position in congress and probably arrested, but they get to go on to be crazy loons in the...
  11. AdrianXXII

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Honestly I feel like Xion must have been planned or at least under strong consideration from early on, even if her inclusion wasn't always guaranteed. The main reason I think this is that the "Real" Organisation 13, seems to largely consist out of Final or Major bosses from previous entries...
  12. AdrianXXII

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Like the others, I'm using the KHInsider Light Theme. Was there any updates recently that might explain the change with this theme?
  13. AdrianXXII

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

I'm having the same issues.
  14. AdrianXXII

KH4 probable worlds

Encanto and Turning Red are two that'd come to mind. Frozen II and Zootopia also kind of dealt with the theme of different perspectives or questioning narratives you've been told.
Back