Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AdrianXXII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AdrianXXII

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

I just made the same realization yesterday. I always thought there was more time between my Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts obsessions, but nope seems it was just 5 years and that was 20 years ago.
  2. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

Oh that'd be cool. Would also be nice if they had lesser known characters like Daisy's nieces or Della appear in said reboot/sequel.
  3. AdrianXXII

original org 13

They were probably also doing recon gathering information on the various worlds. While also doing research on how to create replicas and other insights on the heart. I could also see them doing what Xaldin did in the Beast's castle, trying to create powerful lesser Nobodies for their...
  4. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

Strange, both show are available here in Switzerland.
  5. AdrianXXII

Canonical Order For World Visits?

I don't think so. Though I guess in theory you could use the books and manga's order as the chronological one, though not all worlds appear in them.
  6. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

But Tron isn't. I'm in Europe and can watch it.
  7. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

American exclusivity? The service is available in a lot of countries and is only bound to reach more as time goes on. So if you're country doesn't have it yet it probably will in the coming year(s).
  8. AdrianXXII

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

This would have been really great. Could have been part of Kairi's restoration, that she had to go on a journey through her past, while Sora was gathering her heart pieces.
  9. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

You mean Tron: Uprising? Yeah, it and the Tron movies are available on the service. The show is well made, but ends on a major cliffhanger.
  10. AdrianXXII

Hello there!

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy theorizing and discussing the series with us.
  11. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

I actually recently figured "Hey I have Disney+ might as well finally check out Motorcity" only to find it wasn't on there. At least they have the other shafted show from that time Tron: Uprising. I don't know what it is with Disney and canceling shows that are good. Sadly they're still pulling...
  12. AdrianXXII

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Maybe a bit. But, regardless, I honestly feel that the chances of there being a series are pretty high with it being the 20th anniversary soon and Disney wanting as much content as possible for Disney+. Though I feel it would also really depend on, if Nomura is game for there being a series...
  13. AdrianXXII

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Fair enough. Experiences can vary. Even just depending on the phase of life you're in. I remember rather enjoying the coliseum part of the game, but who knows how I'd enjoy it now, it's been years since I last played Re:Coded. Though I remember enjoying it and seeing it as an alternative path...
  14. AdrianXXII

lauriam,elrena and skuld

I assume Luxu or someone from Scala that read the book was somewhere near where they appeared, but didnt engadge with them so they'd go down the path that would turn them into Nobodies. Considering Enchanted Dominion fell soon after the events of BBS i assume Elrena ended up in that world...
  15. AdrianXXII

lauriam,elrena and skuld

There's also the possibility that they lost their memories like Ven and Subject X seemed to have. It's also strongly hinted that Skuld is Subject X that was mentioned repeatedly in KH3 and it's reports.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6