• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Advent Dusk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Translated 358/2 Days Trailer!

The translation makes all the difference. Thanks a lot.
  2. A

Xion and Roxas Scene.

No no no. The KEY is the Keyblade. Xion is the person holding it. I can see how you'd get them confused. XD Yeah, it's a Kingdom Key.
  3. A

xions exicectence

An interesting theory. But since 358/ Days doesn't take place exclusively before CoM, I don't see how some of it is plausble. The majority of the game is going to be during the year Sora was asleep, if I'm correct, so the whole 'as Sora forgot Kair and Xion disappeared' thing doesn't make much...
  4. A

Xion

No. Just...just no.
  5. A

unbirth theory

Eh. No real reason to flame, but this isn't really new material. Thanks for playing.
  6. A

YOU GET TO PLAY AS MARLUXIA IN 358/2 DAYS?!!

Which we new before, but yes, you can play as him.. Can't think of what else it could be. True that. CoM had a multiplayer component, but this is obviously much more involved. I'm still optimistic that it will be fun and overall enjoyable.
  7. A

Most Annoying Heartless

For me it's the Search Ghosts. Those things disappear right when I was about to kill 'em.
  8. A

Help/Support ► Yay a new girl problem

Hmm...yeah, there might be a chance. Here's my advice; talk to her. Communication is the key to any good relationship. If you haven't talked to her before or very much, find out some stuff about her. Once you get to know her and she knows you, maybe you'll become better friends and you can...
  9. A

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Well, they did sort of force her to rearrange Sora's memories, all while holding her prisoner in Castle Oblivion.
  10. A

Just curious.......

Well, it's obvious he went through puberty... ...so I bet hair grew in more than one place.
  11. A

Does the new Aqua info change the order you'll want to play BBS?

Re: Does new Aqua info change orderyou play BBS Meh. She was going to be last for me, and I think she'll stay that way. That doesn't mean I don't want to play as her though.
  12. A

Why is 358/2 Days delayed?

Of course they're still woriking on it. Hence it's delayed. This really isn't that much of a shock, I think. Even a winter release for Japan seemed too soon. That's okay though. A bad game is bad forever. A delayed game is eventually good.
  13. A

BBS Demo Impresion

That's true. I hadn't heard of this yet. Of course, I haven't looked that hard, but at least this was easy to access.
  14. A

Just curious.......

Who knows...it changed color a little. Maybe DiZ cut it every once in a while or something.
  15. A

Is it worth it?

Not too long ago (today) Riku12940 was being an idiot and starting a bunch of threads. Kimba147 has been doing something similar, so it's a little suspicious.
Back