• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by advixd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

wait a second...

i've been watching the new secret ending and i noticed something that might be irrelavent... when Ven is looking at Aqua, the reflection doesn't look like her...is it bad quality?
  2. A

Xehanort...alive?

As we all know, a person who loses their heart becomes a heartless and also a nobody i think that after becoming a heartless/nobody, Xehanort managed to get his heart back and become whole again unfortunately, i had evidence but it got deleted what do you think?
  3. A

Sunset Horizon theory

*note* i think Xehanort was the short knight obviously, in KH2:FM+ there is the infamous fight with the enigmatic soldier after watching videos closely, i have gathered that the one you fight is the tall knight from Sunset Horizon i know some, if not all of us know this but im just posting...
  4. A

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

i hate this so much i cant block Sephiroth's attack that knocks you in the air
  5. A

Sora's Official Height?

hey guys- im new to the forums but if sora is about 5'6" then dang i'm going to be tall, i'm 12 and 5'4"
Back