• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Adwin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► Problem solved

Re: I'm totally confused You logged into her myspace? That's just... Wrong. It only proves that your relationship DID have problems since you wouldn't trust her. And dumping her on your anniversary? Dude, no...
  2. A

Is it just me?

I had no problems with Space Paranoids. I'm not too fond of it though, I tend to get it over with as soon as I can.
  3. A

Demyx

Not one of the hardest to defeat, but not the easiest either. He's somewhere in the middle. It IS annoying though, when he moves around real quick and you can't get a hold of him >_<
  4. A

Greetings from (rainy D:) Sweden

I got swept away a few days ago by a new wave of Kingdom Hearts obsession (yet againnnnn...), and as I looked through my favourite KH-pictures at deviantart I realized how jealous I was of everyone who has someone they can talk to about it. I only have two, who aren't crazy enough, and it just...
Back