• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well done forgetting about Thanksgiving, it's always amusing to do that. I probably would have done the same, but my family was rushing me places, so I really couldn't.

Are you doing any shopping for GREAT GREAT DISCOUNTS tomorrow?
    "How are you?' is definitely my least favorite inquiry, because no one bothers to answer it honestly. You're either going to get a good, or an alright, because people just give an automatic response. I almost never even ask anymore.

I never attend events with extended family. To be honest, I can't stand most of them. And we're spread out randomly, so it's difficult to plan any sort of get-together anyways. Hopefully you're enjoying your holiday so far, up in the far northern wastes.
    I generally don't care for introductory small talk, no one ever puts thought into what they say. Altogether a waste of oxygen, in my opinion.

Break is going to be awesome, even though I'm not doing anything. Time off of school is time off of school, regardless of whether I have any actual plans. I'm guessing that you're not the type to go places over Thanksgiving, right?

And no, I have not seen the Twilight movie, although I would see it just to ridicule it.
    I must spread some rep around before giving to Ningacom again.

At any rate, good show.
    It's alright, most consider me older anyway.
    Being nonobservant isn't really a big deal, first time I met Bittermeats I thought she was female :laugh:

We all make mistakes, don't worry about it.
    I'm sorry, I could be an arrogant asshole if you prefer?

IT'S ABOUT TIME I GOT TO PLATINUM, DAMN ADMINISTRATION
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back