• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ajmrowland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ajmrowland

News ► Trophy Lists for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix

Square would have to have implemented a cross save feature for the PS3 saves to work.
  2. ajmrowland

Birth By Sleep - The Turning Point (watch the video in the OP please)

Re: Birth By Sleep - The Turning Point Yeah. I was talking about the video
  3. ajmrowland

Birth By Sleep - The Turning Point (watch the video in the OP please)

Re: Birth By Sleep - The Turning Point This has a lot of wrong info. Well, not a lot but a little.
  4. ajmrowland

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Collector's Edition Unboxing!

"Let's take a deep dive"lol
  5. ajmrowland

Watch GameInformer Play Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

Well, they do have to review a ton of games each year. I'm astounded by the amount of arrogance in some of these comments.
  6. ajmrowland

1080p Confirmed Yet?

Why wouldn't they pre-render them? It's not like it's really necessary to have all those files on-disc when we can't even play the game. Those size estimates are about right. Naturally, being PS2 games, they aren't heavy on the disc space.
  7. ajmrowland

1080p Confirmed Yet?

So far from my limited experience, at least all the video files are 1080p. That includes RE:Coded. Color banding is still there, as it always was.
  8. ajmrowland

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Features Capes on the Armour!

Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep features Capes on the Armour! I can imagine Eraqus advising against having the capes out.
  9. ajmrowland

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Scenes in English!

I'm not gonna spoil myself just yet.
  10. ajmrowland

New Screenshots of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!

Technicolor Darkside. nice!
  11. ajmrowland

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

I don't think I've ever been so tempted to platinum a game before. And BBS only has one difficulty trophy.
  12. ajmrowland

Who else was shocked that Maleficent wasn't the main antagonist?

I was 12, and while definitely surprised, felt it was relatively natural.
  13. ajmrowland

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is now one of PS3's Greatest Hits

2.5 will be a greatest hits title. That's undeniable.
  14. ajmrowland

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Rated by the ESRB

I think the Chicken Little thing is actually baseballs rather than eggs. It makes more sense for his character. Anyway, this is just more issues with privatized ratings boards. I'm willing to bet the average age of those members is....well, I don't want to generalize. But the fact of the matter...
Back