• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aldrahn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aldrahn

Why Xehanort wants Roxas' return?

There are two ways to see things, I believe. 1- Roxas and Ventus are, in fact, the exactly same person. In this perspective, I can understand why Xehanort wants Roxas's return. Because it implies, necessarily, bring Ventus back too. 2- Roxas and Ventus are different people. In that case, I...
  2. Aldrahn

About Riku's new Keyblade

Hey, everyone. Before I get started, this post is not to complaining about Riku's new Keyblade design, but to share with you, guys, a problem that kinda worries me. First of all, Riku is my favorite character on the series so far, and I love the way he grows as a character. One of the things...
  3. Aldrahn

About Riku's new Keyblade

Hey, everyone. Before I get started, I'm not complaining about Nomura's choice for Riku's new keyblade. I just want to share with you some thoughts I had about it. First of all, Riku is my favorite character from KH series, and I love his growth through the saga. One thing that really matter...
Back