• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alecs27

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alecs27

Ventus's eyes

I think that was a mistake, just like the Roxas' rings that Ventus had in BbS opening.
  2. Alecs27

Anyone else thinks World of FF nails the graphics better?

Recently I watched some of the gameplay both from 0.2 and KH3, as well as the cutscenes from X Back Cover and compared 'em with the ones from World of Final Fantasy, and I just think that the latter nails the graphics and tone better than the materials that we have of KH3 and 2.8 WoFF looks like...
  3. Alecs27

New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Screenshots Show Off Unreal Engine 4

How can people complain about the graphics? It's just like the old cg cutscenes lol even for the "plastic" characters. Look at the opening of BbS for example, and compare Aqua's model with the one of II.8 The only thing that I don't really like are Aqua's shoulders that look like they miss some...
  4. Alecs27

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I really want Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland, because I think that will serve as a replace of Nightmare Before Christmas and a reimagining of the old Alice's World, but I understand the reasons of the eventual...
  5. Alecs27

New outfits for Disney trio

Hi everyone, I don't post very often but I always visit this site, and I am a little worried for the artistic managing of the Disney main characters, I'm talking about the likes of Mickey, Donald and Goofy. As we've seen, it's just like Nomura doesn't care all that much at drawing them, and my...
  6. Alecs27

Roxas is getting new battle quotes for Kingdom Hearts: II Final Mix + KH 2.5 HD ReMIX?

I don't know why in the new trailer Roxas has Ventus' grunts but in the english version, Roxas has definetely his battle grunts of KHII. Check out the Roxas' prologue in InfernoBlast32 channel and see for yourself.
  7. Alecs27

What would you want out of a KH3D:HD?

I wanted a Mickey storyline even in the original BbS, but I think that it would be fine if the king and Aqua will be the protagonists of Volume II (maybe even Riku?). For what concern a Kairi's storyline in a DDDFM, I wanted her playable in the first place (along with Sora and Riku) to...
  8. Alecs27

What would you want out of a KH3D:HD?

I think that they will save it for Birth by Sleep Volume II (yeah I believe in this project that will be released after KHIII as a DLC).
  9. Alecs27

Enjoying Chain of Memories

Nah, CoM bosses are not that difficult even in Proud Mode, only Vexen in both fights was pretty strong. I think that Dream Drop Distance is far more difficult, I got stuck even with normal enemies in TWTNW and the last fights (Xemnas, Ansem II) were pretty hard obv I'm talking about Proud mode...
  10. Alecs27

Enjoying Chain of Memories

The battle system is interesting only against bosses, when you fight normal heartless is boring after a while.
  11. Alecs27

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Scenes in English!

I hope they lip sync even the Re:coded movie, it really needs it. Cool scenes, btw.
  12. Alecs27

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Features Capes on the Armour!

I think it's odd, but freakin' cool. I like to think that the cape pops out because Terra has overcome his worst enemy, a sort of sign of redemption in his regards and the more I see the scene, the more I think of Batman. lol
  13. Alecs27

Please don't troll this. Is Kingdom Hearts 2 the best game so far?

Re: Please dont troll this. Is kingdom hearts 2 the best game so far? I don't know what all of you mean when you say that KH2 is too shonen.. All KH games have shonen elements in them, 'cause THAT is the audience.
  14. Alecs27

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Rated by the ESRB

I think that Kingdom Hearts II and (maybe) Birth by Sleep should be rated T for Teen, I mean PoC is not a kid movie for sure, and BbS just doesn't seem a game for kids.. In my opinion the only KH games that are for everyone are Kingdom Hearts I and re:coded..
  15. Alecs27

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Birth by Sleep Worlds Trailer

The models of the protagonists are perfect, they updated even the textures on the default faces, that were a problem in the first hd remix. Too bad they didn't take their time to update the worlds as much as they do with the characters but they look okay. The final showdown is going to look epic!
Back