• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by alex=axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. alex=axel

Thought some of you guys might get a kick out of this...

i wonder how they get thekeyblades to appear
  2. alex=axel

Aqua's story or Final mission?

So i finally got done with the main stuff in BBS and now going for the Vanitas LS and MF, but which load save should i use for Aqua; Her actual story or the Final Mission save? is there much difference in which one i play and things i can get?
  3. alex=axel

Do you forgive him?

I forgave him when he actually got a keyblade, cuz i was waiting way too long to see him actually do work with a keyblade (apart from that part in KH1)
  4. alex=axel

Disney town event

So uh, the first time i went through the three storylines, im pretty sure Aqua's was the only that actually attended the million dreams award, but im going through Terra's again and he was the one at the event, being all like "whoaz, aqua and ven were here?!" but that was aqua before, and Pete...
  5. alex=axel

Vanitas question.

Im not qeustioning the fact that it is soras heart that ven is connected to, im questioning that fact that the person i quoted said Sora's heart was connected before sora was born.
  6. alex=axel

Vanitas question.

i dont think it was, where did you ge tthat from?
  7. alex=axel

Abit late in saying this.

Im abit late in saying this since it only recently came back into thought while i was playing BBS, Sora's fighting stance/style is so dumb, wtf is with the way he stands. everyone else looks awesome comboing the shit out of each other. sora looks dumb.
  8. alex=axel

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

PS3, its been needing a Kh game since it's release. Also, is BBS v.2 a sequel or just another BS final mix + w/e game?
  9. alex=axel

Why is Aqua so popular?

Aqua and xion are popular because theyre not female characters that get no explanation. P.s. Xehanortheartles you are not 21 years old, and the point "shits on 99% on real world women" says that youre probably 12, gay, or dont get out much.
  10. alex=axel

BBS more than likely to be on PSN soon...

I really hope that no more go to the ps2, my ps3 needs some use damnit. Plus im still pretty pissed about not being able to play the final mixes and the Re: games. i cba to rebuy a ps2.
  11. alex=axel

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

so um, I managed to hook my PSP up to adhoc, but where do i choose my psp ID? is it the nickname you choose on BBS? also do people still play adhoc BBS much at this point in time? ps. im using the UK one.
  12. alex=axel

Chances of One Giving-Up During the Exam?

hopefully the MoM will be a 10 minture scene like in BBS, fight some orbs or w/e and fight each other and get on doing real stuff.
  13. alex=axel

Terra's Keyblade and Riku?

Oh, so uh, what does the keyblade inheritence ceremony do? just make it so another keyblade will choose you? also, i thought that the earth shaker or w/e what still with the LS, thats why i asked the question i was confuzzled :P
  14. alex=axel

Terra's Keyblade and Riku?

So i've recenly played through Terra's stroy mode on BBS, and Terra says that someday Riku will get the Keyblade that Terra uses, Has Riku got Terra's keyblade now or is the way unto dawn a different one? (i know that keyblades can change shape, but is thought the way onto dawn was obtained by...
  15. alex=axel

BBS Story order?

<3 much love thanks for that.
Back