• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alexxio M.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alexxio M.

Fanfiction ► The Guardian Gaidens Scala and Wayfinder gang series draft feedback and project report

And finally here’s the first Ven portion of that same story note ven having missing ache now is supposed to be representing the growth he went through in the realm of darkness. Ventus “Stop guys, we have guests!” squeaks Chirithy waving her arms and hopping toward my shoulder. “Huh!?” She...
  2. Alexxio M.

Fanfiction ► The Guardian Gaidens Scala and Wayfinder gang series draft feedback and project report

next here’s the beginning of the Lauriam portion of chapter 10 of the Regretful Keys to Rechained Memories arc. do not try to call any of the numbers discussed if they are familiar to you in anyway please notify me I will try to change them. Lauriam A myriad of feelings rushed through my heart...
  3. Alexxio M.

Heyo got some new story portions for you first a continuation of Apologetic Petals Shifting in a Storm starting in Naminé’s perspective My curiosity grows but I push it aside again as these questions may be better suited for later soon saying “Ok then. Now with that in order ahem… Hi, my name...
  4. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► How to do a song fic of a song that isn’t sung in your native language

Hi everyone I’ve been thinking lately about making some kingdom hearts songfics based on some anime openings and endings but since I don’t speak Japanese and I’m putting the fic under the English language tab on Ao3 since that’s what the notes and character names are going be on I’m kinda lost...
  5. Alexxio M.

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

Hey can someone explain why Ven has missing ache instead of wayward wind in this game and on that note how do you think Ven got wayward wind in the first place. Also when he gets his memories back do you think missing ache will return to him?
  6. Alexxio M.

Kingdom Hearts Praises

here are some praises that apply to the entire series the musics always amazing the openings never failed to wow and hype me up every time each world having two themes one for field and one for battle each world having its own logo The disney aspects are faithful to the source material and the...
  7. Alexxio M.

heres Lauriam's family tree *note* strelitzia's name is the way it is because we don't know if Lauriam will actually manage to get her out of unreality or not since there's not a lot of names to cover i'll cover them in the same post first the last name Clavitiros comes from the latin words for...
  8. Alexxio M.

most of the characters on this tree take their names from Norse mythology skipping Skuld and Baldr we have Annya is named after Nanna the wife of Baldr in the Norse pantheon Valdyr takes his name from Baldr as well as the Valkyries in general many of which inspired the names of his children...
  9. Alexxio M.

hey everyone got another couple of extras for you but since they can be a bit much ill be posting each one at a time so first Ephemer's descendant list with all important members complies with Nomura's statement of missing link happening 4 generations after Ephemer lands PS: Baldr being a...
  10. Alexxio M.

for the first generation with siblings, they are twins but Tyrnon is the younger one for the next one with siblings, Hiryos is the oldest Krystine is in the middle and Miryon is the youngest now going for cousins in the next generation Nixe is the oldest then Eraqus, then Giyanni then Lionys and...
  11. Alexxio M.

hey heres the updated brain family tree with name origins Krystine is named after crystals a primary element in final fantasy games and is also inspired by another OC from Corishadowfangs fic "On the Edge of Daybreak". Antonoch is named after fennec foxes with his last name also having...
  12. Alexxio M.

Who’s your favorite character from each trio?

destiny trio= sora sea salt trio= axel close second going to xion Wayfinder trio= ventus and aqua are tied Disneyland trio= Mickey master's trio= eraqus Daybreak Quartet (Ephemer, Skuld, Chirithy (specifically Ven's), and Brain) Ephemer's my favorite with a close second and tie between Brain and...
  13. Alexxio M.

The character that you hope to explore more of their story in the new Saga?

can't choose a single character but here are my top 5 in no particular order 1. Ven 2. Namine 3. Kairi and by extension Aqua 4. Strelitzia and by extension Lauriam and Elrena 5. Isa and Axel and by extension Skuld (if subject x) a very close 6th place would have to go to the foretellers
  14. Alexxio M.

KH4 probable worlds

Treasure planet please Jim’s journey just fits with so many of the characters Roxas, Xion and Skuld in particular it’ll be interesting to see how the space pirate aspects of the film are effected by the world order and if I were to choose which group would go on the RLS it would have to be the...
  15. Alexxio M.

most of the family members are named after square enix and their properties skipping Eraqus we have Miryon- named after the founder of Square as well as deriving from the word Miracle Hiryos- named after the heroes of dragon quest as well as the founder of Enix Nixe- Enix spelled backward and...