• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, although I wish they still continued Danny Phantom for a bit longer though. Or at least create a sqeul series to it. I've also have plans on another anime idea that's like a mix of Naruto and Final Fantasy with some other creative idea's I have in store.
    I guess so. But I'm gonna need more of a plot with it. I mean in retrospec this thing sounds like a mix of Danny Phantom, Grim Adventures, and Bleach. *keeps sucking up your blood* Mmm, btw your blood tastes delicious. *licks your neck wounds for them to heal*
    Yeah I might make it a romance RP or an action RP. The whole storyline starts off when a kids who just turns 14 found that his father is the King of the Underworld, the Grim Reaper. So now he attends high school in the underworld being an undead demigod surviving he harshness of his new school life that no other teen in the human world has to deal with. But also now knowing that he'll be inheriting his fathers role he has to defend the crown from any of his fathers competitors who wish to take the role as the king of the underworld. Something like that really.

And thank you. This won't hurt a bit so just relax yourself. *licks your neck a bit and sinks my fangs into your neck gentlely and sucks up your blood*
    Thanks. The original is just an idea I'm planning out for my future anime idea. Basically it all takes place in a high school in the Underworld where it's full of demons, monsters, spirits, ghouls, and etc. That kind of things y'know and I thought I make it out as an RP before I'm 100% sure I go with making this into an anime series one day.

Oh and one other thing. I never got that drink of blood from you. So do you mind if I take some right now before I die from lack of human blood?
    Hey mind helping me get Sauce to post for us in the RP? P.S. I have another RP planned out but this will be an Original. But it might be made as romance based rp, anyway I'm not sure to make this type of Rp or the Fairy Tail RP I pitched out earlier.
    Tch. Tell me about it. I gotta keep up with this month's rent with my bud and I have a few final assignments that need to be complete.

And don't get posting too quick. We still have some late posters in our group.
    *puts my fingers to your lips* Shhhhhh, all in due time sheila. As long as people keep posting that is.
    Well okay then. And I'm not saying who is the sister of Zero's dead girlfriend. This is a wait and see.
    Hey sheila, Renn just told me if you could post up in the Otaku RP for him. He says your more intrested in my RP then that one for some reason.
    It's okay. I'm having my grandmothers birthday tomorrow anyway at 3pm. *keeps eyeing your neck and hasn't had a drink yet*
    N-no. Most girls just sort of freak out and beat the hell out of me. But if your okay with this then come here. *tilts your head and licks your neck to find the vein* I promise I won't make it hurt. So just relax yourself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back