• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alpha Baymax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alpha Baymax

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

I never thought this would see the light of day. Honestly, it's better than I expected. That's an unusual choice to make especially when House of Mouse was a thing back when this was a pitch.
  2. Alpha Baymax

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

I'm just tired of the style now. It worked for X/Unchained/Union Cross because those games were set during The Age of Fairy Tales but it just doesn't work as well for Dark Road because that game is supposed to feel more directly connected to the mainline Kingdom Hearts games.
  3. Alpha Baymax

Dark Road ► Dark Road General Discussion Thread

The only reason why Yen Sid was not involved with Kingdom Hearts Dark Road is because Disney never designed a young Yen Sid and Nomura cannot redesign an existing Disney character.
  4. Alpha Baymax

I forgot to mention the fact that people are tired of the Kingdom Hearts X asthetic. That style was designed way back in 2013, it's nearly a decade now and that asthetic has definitely shown its age.
  5. Alpha Baymax

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

I think it's one of the smarter Disney world implementations. The narratives of the Disney world's are designed in such a way that they're all direct prequels to the adventures that Sora, Donald and Goofy and/or Terra, Ventus and Aqua experience. Besides, the Kingdom Hearts characters are aware...
  6. Alpha Baymax

Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles thread)

This game is incredible. If you own a Nintendo Switch, you're doing yourself a disservice if you're not playing it.
  7. Alpha Baymax

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

This interview feels like PR for Kingdom Hearts Missing Link, I'm not surprised by that seeing as the game's barely talked about. I'm confident they're in Quadratum. If Strelitzia can come back then everyone else who is "deceased" in reality is likely in unreality. I think Xehanort's mother...
  8. Alpha Baymax

Honestly, Dark Road was okay. I do love how Xehanort was humanised but this game had too large of a cast of newcomers for me to really care for most of them. X/Unchained/Union Cross gave us a more centralised cast hence why they're more memorable.
  9. Alpha Baymax

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

Kingdom Hearts Re: Union X time! 😎
  10. Alpha Baymax

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

Kingdom Hearts has proven that the Disney movie's quality has no correlation to the enjoyment of a Disney world.
  11. Alpha Baymax

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

There's also the unusual timing of this interview. We all know Kingdom Hearts IV is going to be a while before it's released.
  12. Alpha Baymax

This sort of answer gives further credence to the theory that the Disney worlds featured in Kingdom Hearts IV are going to be the Disney Live-Action Remakes. Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Maleficent, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and Snow White. If we add Star Wars, not only does that make...
  13. Alpha Baymax

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Yes, it would. I don't think Nomura cares about the legal technicality of ownership because he still has the executive decision making power for Kingdom Hearts from a creative standpoint.
  14. Alpha Baymax

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

I don't blame him, the executives at Square Enix are likelier to greenlight Nomura's new idea if it's branded under Kingdom Hearts because that's a proven commodity.
  15. Alpha Baymax

KH4 probable worlds

How was the film's plot wasted when it was smartly used for the game?
Back