• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alpha Sonix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alpha Sonix

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

Probably didn't have enough time to fully realise their vision. It happens in game development. I mean, I'll take it if they manage to get Idris Elba. If they don't, ehh, I'll still take it but I'm not really sure how varied the locale can be outside of a lot of green and King Louie's temple.
  2. Alpha Sonix

Kingdom Hearts: An Observation in Fluctuating Level Design

Actually I imagine it would have been worse than those. Link to All was playing throughout that scene and whenever that plays we're generally expecting something substantial and epic to happen. Have no audience to that and it's just like
  3. Alpha Sonix

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 FCP Was 2nd Most Sold PS4 Game in Australia / 1st in New Zealand

But no Gravity Rush 2... Chaser, get out there and help your fellow GR fans out!
  4. Alpha Sonix

Why I can no longer play Dream Drop Distance, and fear I may not be able to play KH3

If it's any consolation I doubt KH3 will be 60FPS on a normal PS4. Because the PS4 Pro has an extra 1GB of DDR3 RAM that it now uses for non-gaming applications, there's more DDR5 RAM to use for game performance which is why it's easier to make things 60FPS on the Pro. As long as you stick with...
  5. Alpha Sonix

How are you enjoying 2.8? [NO SPOILERS]

Enjoyed the gameplay of 0.2 quite a lot. It's definitely a considerable improvement over BBS and DDD. I have my issues with a few of the bosses though (one which is just tedious and the other stun locks you) but I haven't tried the secret boss yet so we'll see how that goes. I've heard good...
  6. Alpha Sonix

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP tops sales charts with 137k units sold first week in Japan

I'd also like to think that coming right after FFXV played a significant part in helping to increase those sales. The PS4's sales started to pick up around November, didn't they? But yeah, I think it's looking quite good for KH3 at the moment. It proves there's still that hunger for more KH.
  7. Alpha Sonix

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP tops sales charts with 137k units sold first week in Japan

That it sold more than 2.5 in its first week is great news, but also somewhat to be expected considering it has new content with 0.2. I also think DDD on 3DS so less than any other installment its first week so there's also potentially some people who have never played that game in those sales...
  8. Alpha Sonix

Gameinformer reviews KH2.8 - Critical Mode in 0.2 is unlockable, lengthy scene ties into KH3

Depends on what you want for your first experience really. I chose critical for my first playthrough of BBS and I never really had much of a problem except for a few bosses. Even then, I liked learning from my mistakes and figuring out what I was doing wrong. I also don't find that exploration...
  9. Alpha Sonix

Gameinformer reviews KH2.8 - Critical Mode in 0.2 is unlockable, lengthy scene ties into KH3

I would agree with that. I can respect having replayability but I don't think locking a difficulty level for after you've completed the main game is the way to go for it. If I recall, MGR: Revengeance also had a lock on its hardest mode but at least you could enter in the Konami code to get them...
  10. Alpha Sonix

News ► Drop Gauge Increased in DDDHD and 0.2 Objectives Translated!

I didn't mind the Drop Gauge for the most part though I would have preferred if they just made it so that you couldn't drop during boss fights. Still, twenty minutes is more than enough to work with so I'm happy.
  11. Alpha Sonix

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is featured in Dengeki PlayStation #629!

Don't think I've ever been so happy to see Mickey and Aqua fighting together on the Destiny Islands. That said, I'm going to take a gander and guess that Destiny Islands is probably the final world in the RoD that Aqua goes to.
  12. Alpha Sonix

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Coming to Playstation 4!

I'd love it if they completely redesigned the main menu so that it was like some kind of interactive art showing the evolution of the series. That would be pretty neat. Also, I think the 60FPS and possible faster loading times for the Drive Forms and D-Links are worth it for me. Also with the...
  13. Alpha Sonix

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

My birthday! Aw, Square, you shouldn't have.
  14. Alpha Sonix

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Releasing January 2017 in Japan!

Best possible decision given the demographic between FFXV and KH 2.8 is shared by many fans of both series. I know I need as much time as possible to spend taking FFXV in as well as The Last Guardian.
  15. Alpha Sonix

New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Screenshots Show Off Unreal Engine 4

Eh. Pokemon is kind of different and even then, I've always wanted a Pokemon game for HD consoles. Also doesn't help that Square really likes to pride itself on its graphical fidelity when it comes to Final Fantasy titles. But you're right, I'd honestly always take good stable framerate over...
Back