• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alvart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alvart

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

Playing Final Fantasy I and IV on the GBA, my dum dum self didn't check the shops of Cornelia so I kept dying at the start of the game. Now I know.
  2. Alvart

How do you think the opening will be like?

I think it'll show events that happened in the X Saga, but also some that happened previously near the end of the Dark Seeker Saga
  3. Alvart

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I searched the term "Luxu" in this thread because I was curious. And that ship is actually my rarepair ship too! I shipped them for this exact same reason. They're both close to the Master of Masters as apprentices, and their previous personalities seem compatible enough, why not? I guess it's...
  4. Alvart

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

Updates on the ancient people
  5. Alvart

KHUX ► I don't know if this is the right place for this exactly, but... (Fun discussion)

I'm not sure but maybe she can just feel the tension? Ira looked pretty confrontational in that scene.
  6. Alvart

The Battle of The Masterminds: WD Gaster vs The Master of Masters

Oh did I accidentally reply to you? Sorry, I'm not that experienced on this site. Anyways, W.D. Gaster is a character from Undertale. He's an easter egg mostly.
  7. Alvart

The Battle of The Masterminds: WD Gaster vs The Master of Masters

I'm gonna bring out the ol' UT knowledge here that may be outdated but, we haven't seen much of Gaster. He's a mysterious entity for sure, that has done SOMETHING in the games. People point at him when anything happens. But we haven't seen much about him. In a battle of wits, we gotta know how...
  8. Alvart

What would you do in KH?

If I was a keyblade wielder, I would have a keyblade that I can ride on that floats in the air! Like Timekeeper Cookie from Cookie Run. Atleast I would attempt to find one.
  9. Alvart

Hello, Hello! (Late Introduction)

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• You may know me as Alvart, my favorite Kingdom Hearts character is Luxu, in all of his forms. I like going into different stories, through all sorts of medias. I like making and watching Instagram edits, watching people debate, and I'm currently studying philosophy as a hobby. I am...
Back