• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by AmaryllisMoth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

(Spoilers) I think I know how to distinguish between Roxas and Ventus now.

I was actually in attendance at the crowd there, I just couldn't remember the exact numbers he used, haha. And no, he never mentioned Eraqus.
  2. A

Will We Ever Get An Official OST Release?

I want one as well... Not hearing anything is really frustrating but I always assumed they were holding out on publishing a soundtrack until after the DLC released so they could include any possible new songs in it. So...hopefully we might get some news now that it's out? But more than likely...
  3. A

(Spoilers) I think I know how to distinguish between Roxas and Ventus now.

I can't say this confirms much about Roxas' age exactly, but the KH3 Ultimania specifically lists Sora as being 15 years old for KH2 - KH3. Kairi is the same as Sora and Riku is listed as being 16 over the same time period. No one else has any direct mention to their age. The only other thing we...
  4. A

NO SPOILERS PLEASE: Anyone Else Have Problems With Limit Cut Boss Fights

I'm far from an expert, obviously, but I have managed to beat everyone so far and came up with a couple strategies. Not sure if they will help anyone but I'll try to type a few things out that I can remember off the top of my head. ...Pun intended?
  5. A

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

I actually had to pause the game and go cry for a few minutes in the other room when I first activated that because I was that. stupidly. happy. I know Sokai isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I feel like Nomura is really trying to go for a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing (maybe a bad example...