• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Americo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Otaku House - Cosplay Idol 2011

Hopefully this belongs in this forum. Ha-ha. Otaku House is holding their yearly Cosplay Idol competition. So cos-players and cosplayer enthusiasts alike, head on over and give some support or enter the competition yourself! You can even win some money (only usable on their store but it's...
  2. A

Americo's Creative Collection Thread

So... All my creative stuff in one easy awesome to go to place? Don't know who I am? Don't care who I am? That's fine. I don't expect anyone to like, or really watch / look at any of my stuff... Just posting it to post it... Cause that's what all the cool kids do right? Manga Alteration...
  3. A

Dramatic Hearts XD "Spoilers"

OH SNAWP!
  4. A

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Yeah. We won't get it.
  5. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Final Mix by itself would be pointless but KH2:FM (included Re:COM) would be quite a steal for thirty dollars. No one would really complain or wonder about the first one because it really didn't offer much. The purpose of it's release was that the US...
  6. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. You could spend that 30 dollars on Persona 3 FES and be totally amazed by the most amazing game ever. =D
  7. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. I'd consider buying it for like 20 just to say "I have it." but 40 for something I have both it and it's amazing sequel fully functional on my PSP... Meh. Just give me the third Chrono game already.
  8. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Because Chrono Trigger is impossible to find and get...? And at this point they want to re-release it? All three next gen systems have a "Virtual Console" of some sorts... Releasing it on that would be more then enough for those that want to "legally"...
  9. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Considering obtaining it on an emulator, putting it on your PSP or for the PSX is like... Easy as heck... Buying it for the DS is almost pointless since it offers literally nothing new and just teases fans dieing for an actual new entry into the...
  10. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. The combat was just repetitive and the Card System worked better in the 2D form. The entire time I just wanted Re:COM to stop using it's "originals" combat system and use the on in KH2. Sure it was mash X but it was a lot more fun.
  11. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Because we are getting some of the extras that came with the second Final Mix? Or the Chrono Trigger port to the DS with "lolz omg! a new dungeon!"? Ha-ha.
  12. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. I kind of agree but I don't think the "release" of this in the US is really going to hinder their release of the other titles. They aren't making it from the ground up, just translating and adding audio. Also I'd care more if I liked COM a lot or this...
  13. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. But that was almost two years ago. Would you really be as willing to buy the extras that came with the new version of FF12 in Japan for thirty dollars?
  14. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. I never said I didn't understand Squares point nor that I don't like the fact that Re:COM is getting brought stateside. My complaint is that JUST Re:Com and the price of which it is. If they had done this... I don't know, when it was first released, I...
  15. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. So they don't release a remake/director's cut by releasing a remake/director's cut? Yeah... That makes sense. I understand that they've been holding back, very so often, they did so with the original remake, the expansion on FF12 and such. But if you...
Back