• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aminity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Naruto PSP

I don't know how many of you have this game but for those who do, what do you think about it?
  2. A

Virus Protection

I just wanted to know what was the best type of virus protection. I currently use Norton 06, and I wanted to know of one that is better and will help protect my PC better. I herd that Avast was good, but I just wanted to know what other people think.
  3. A

What inspires you?!

I like to do graphics. What inspires me to do them is other people who do them. Right now, my biggest inspiration for GFX is someone who goes by the name of ExMachina. I really like her stuff, and she is a really good artist as well. And some of the people here make me want to be the best that I...
  4. A

Favorite KH2 World

World That Never Was, Radiant Garden, and Olympus Colloseum are my fav's.
  5. A

What Level are you on?

I'm on level 3 as Roxas in Twilight Town.
  6. A

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I JUST got home from gamestop. I didn't have enough for the Limited Edition guide, so when I get some more money, I am going to go get it. I hope I get the Brave cover...
  7. A

Fanfiction ► .<<\\:The Flimstrip of Memories://>>.

HA! this one is good. I like the ending. It was so good, but I NEVER thought that he would be dreaming all of that. It just seemed to real to be a dream. When is chapter 2 comming out lol?!! :D
  8. A

Guess..

What I'm thinking of...If you do, you win a prize.
  9. A

Hoped you like Sephiroth before cause (Spoilers)

I knew he wasn't done for good. Thats ALOT of health though. Good find though...
  10. A

Shortcuts to the official wallpaper -cough-

Good find! But like someone said, to bad there is not one of Riku yet...Hmm
  11. A

***SPOILER*** Theory on the three knights' identities

I think that the person is Namine because the person has a slinder shape just like a female. And 'her' hips sway like a lady would walk...But that is just what I think... And if you look closely, you can see that the person is also dual weilding..
  12. A

Crystal Ice Designz Assignment 7

Ok our next assignment is Capcom. Find any pic from a Capcom game and make a sig out of it. Size is 300-400pixles x 125-135pixles Color Scheme: Any that goes with the pic Due: November 9, 2005 This gives us one week to make them. Winners will be decided by the other members of the clan. The...
  13. A

Lion King World Officially In KH2 ( Scan )

I was thinking the same thing??? But yea, it is a good find. I can't wait to play this world...
  14. A

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

I would have to say Riku and Axel...
Back