• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Angel Shards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

*SPOILERS* Xehanort's face

I think you nerds are looking way too deeply into this.... Just sayin'.
  2. A

Birth by Sleep stupid plot

LOL bad. Continuity was bad. I really hope someone got fired over that, because it's a pretty big mistake... Even for a video game.
  3. A

*SPOILERS* Xehanort's face

Not only have the graphics gotten better, but take into consideration age? The events of Kingdom Hearts I takes place about 10 yrs. after the events of BBS... so obviously 10 years can change the way a person looks.
  4. A

Help/Support ► Guys, i've had it.

wow...your life sucks. emooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Anomaly : Kingdom Hearts [old version]

Re: Anomaly : Kingdom Hearts It makes me miss the RPG :( lol
  6. A

Fanfiction ► Pieces of Heart

......finally! very long, but still read entirity :) i heart it. good job!
  7. A

Fanfiction ► >>[K|H|I] Heroes: Interventions//

omg me too pl0x! <3333 very good so far :)
  8. A

lol yay :D post soon! I am dying with anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I think I have you on msn? lol
  9. A

Rena :] Me likes. Keep going! I'd post on your deviantart, but i have no account D: this makes me miss our rpg, lol oh man
  10. A

Help/Support ► I need closure!

She obviously doesn't like you, so take everybody's advice and move on. Plus, if she is shallow enough to be embarrassed from a stupid candy-gram thing, then she isn't worth your time. Ask yourself: do you really want to associate yourself with a negative bytch like that?
  11. A

It's Caturday!

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
  12. A

Help/Support ► The Inner Workings of a Possible Madman.

FL, I am so sorry you had to go through this :( And, although I've never met/dealt with anyone that is schizphrenic, I believe this is a horrible time for you. Hang in there, no matter what! What I think you should do, if you havn't already, is seek help. You must...
  13. A

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

-bows to Xaldin- We are not worthy! HURRY UP AND MAKE MORE POSTS!
  14. A

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

-scurries up to Xaldin and sits on his lap. Listens intently with large eyes- KH2FM+ STORY TIME!!!!! Tell us more! :D Am thoroughly excited! Are you going to slave away to get that new secret ending????
  15. A

Help/Support ► Divorce

I'm sorry, I know this is support, but running away is no good. For one, you'll worry everyone around you, and two, it wont bring your parents back together because you're being a brat. Instead of "running away", why don't you stay at a friend's house for a few days until things subside? That's...
Back