• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AngelofAdvent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Rock Band

Article - Rock Band Impressions - GameDaily Rock on
  2. A

School Outlaws High Fives & Hugs

School enforces strict no-touching rule - Education - MSNBC.com Discuss
  3. A

Help/Support ► Graduation song ideas

lol, thats what my class sang. Easy way out from choosing i guess
  4. A

Help/Support ► Kid in my school committed suicide.

Whoa. For a second I thought you lived where I did because a girl just comitted suicide a few days ago in my town. My advice would be to just try to leave the subject out of conversations. Apparently many people are sad over this and you don't want to make it worse.
  5. A

New name for Riku's part of CoM.

........i was thinking he just wanted to have a little fun?
  6. A

Playing KH CoM on the DS

i've done it and haven't noticed any change. The sprites still don't look realistic.
  7. A

If You Care Anything About An American Kh2fm Look At This Now

its not american. its an import
  8. A

Anyone Remember?

if you beat both, you get thearter mode for both games.
  9. A

my kh2-fm+ came heres some scans

Re: more scan ive got em yeah, you're a little late
  10. A

Help/Support ► You People may Not care.

um... how exactly are you worth 1000 dollers?
  11. A

I Need Help!!!!!!!!

are you talking about the first of second battle (where he's on that giant nobody)
  12. A

who are the three knights?

.......have you even played Kingdom Hearts?
  13. A

E.S. = Xehanort

Well, at the end of the trailer. E.S's eye color changes from blue to amber when he got angrey that the sage almost killed of B.H.S so I thought that eye color change was supposed to be like a much darker alter-ego.
  14. A

All work and no play

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull...
  15. A

iPod vs. Zune

I'm just seeing what the people think about these two. For those who don't what a Zune is, its a media device released by microsoft to 'kill' Apple's iPod; If you don't know what a iPod is... you should just know. Now let the debate BEGIN!
Back