• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AngelOfDestruction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts with Japanese Dubbing

I don't think you can get Japanese dubbing I have literally gotten everything in KH:FM and for the most part nothing new happens except for the new ending
  2. A

Is it possible to get to a high level on Destiny Islands?

It's very possible to get a high level in Destiny Islands but if you really want to do it, it takes time and patience I got to level 20 then got impatient and left.....But there are people who have gotten level 100 of Destiny Islands.
  3. A

How to get to the hidden bosses

Nope not really unless you know you've seen the secret cut scene.... Also you get bragging rights :)
  4. A

How long?

How long did it take you to get "hooked" on Kingdom Hearts...? took me...1-10 minutes to get addicted ^_^
  5. A

Star door

Re: star door Nope not Scenery Examine it when on3 time there.....or it's already open :D
  6. A

Treasure Hunter

Kh1 I don't want to beat the game in 4 hours again
  7. A

Organization XIII Data Battles

Scythe Said it right....I never knew that But Shouldn't the Organization battles only also be Normal? But that won't be fair so I see
  8. A

Sleights

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA) Sleight Guide by Litz5522 This Could Help you buts it's for GBA
  9. A

Is it me or..

Hey When I talk People in diefferent angles they say something different I don't know why
  10. A

Cheats to good to be truth

Get all chests then get souleater........ sorry if this is old well post your crazy cheats about kh it's a little game who has a crazy cheat? ALL GAMES NOT TRUE
  11. A

WOW!!!I BEAT E.M> on expert mode fm!

beat him after so many tries so happy....no for sephy but im missing a character besides sephy?!?!
  12. A

Finally beat Phantom on FM on Proud mode

Yes that black and white devil!Took to long.....now for E.M and Sephy
  13. A

Limit Form Info

limit yes in kh2fm+ well I don't know but I kow You go back to Sora's clothes and have Ragnorak Etc..
  14. A

Whoa.....E.S beat Person fighting no hit/limit/drives

YouTube - KH2FM ES(The Knight) No Damage/No Drive/No Limit Whoa.......today He is too good >.>
  15. A

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] hmm here is the whole organization data all won Saix - YouTube - KH2FM- Saix Data (Critical Mode) Xigbar - YouTube - KH2FM- Xigbar Data (Critical Mode) Marluxia - YouTube - KH2FM- Marluxia Data (Critical Mode) Demyx - YouTube - KH2FM- Demyx Data (Critical...
Back