• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ansemx18

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Why same voices?

I know what you're saying but they're going to end up looking the same (with some minor differences) because of the fact the nobodies are the body and soul husk that's left behind. I think the one problem that people have is that we saw the nobodies first and are expecting completely different...
  2. A

Kirk Thornton confirmed to voice...wait for it...

Can't wait for this game! The voice talent just gets better and better.
  3. A

JPBBS now available for pre-order at Play-Asia!

I would buy it (I did with KHII:FM+), but the price right now is a little steep and I would just rather wait for the US release, plus I have to buy a new psp
  4. A

A Mickey Route?

Probably not because the game is going to be so long already, but it would definitely be alot fun
  5. A

Predictions for Release

My guess is going to be late spring/early summer of 2010, barring any delays.
  6. A

What will be unlocked?

I'm pretty sure Nomura mentioned a secret ending, but a final scenario (like sonic heroes) would be really cool also.
  7. A

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

It looks like she's trying to force the darkness out of him, or trying to snap Terra out of it. The trailer looked amazing, I really can't wait for the game to come to America
  8. A

Makes Sense

I really don't think there are going to be heartless in BBS, besides, finding out about the unversed is more important to me then bridging such a small gap in the plot that's already been explained thoroughly in the Ansem Reports.
  9. A

New HQ Screenshots!

Cool scans, can't wait to see more
  10. A

MX good or bad?

Xehanort strikes me as the guy who wasn't really evil at first, but learned about the truths and darkness in the world and became "enlightened" or whatever and is going to use darkness to further his own plans and gains, in turn making him evil.
  11. A

BBS Final boss not MX?

I'm not sure if they would jump into making MX the final boss in BBS, that would be pretty huge
  12. A

New Keyblades

I'd like to see keyblades based more on the attributes of their masters like Riku/Kairi's, instead of just world keyblades.
  13. A

KH2FM+ Trailer Subbed+Translated

Great Video translation Dogenzaka, I've been dying to know what they were saying, 5 stars :thumbsup:
  14. A

Music Breakdown: Top 5

Ok, In this format, list your all time musicians in each of these categories... Best Drummers: 1) Neil Pert – Rush 2) Marky Ramone – The Ramones 3) Dave Grohl – Nirvana 4) Nick Mason – Pink Floyd 5) Keith Moon – The Who Best Guitarists: 1) Jimi Hendrix – The Jimi Hendrix Experience 2) Kurt...
  15. A

Secret Scene???

A secret ending to RE: CoM would be awesome because it wil hopefully show us more about the game itself
Back