• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Anti-RoxasXIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

SoundGarden

SoundGarden anyone? :D I think SoundGarden is an excellent Grunge band, I love them for their awesome guitar riffs and Chris Cornell has an awesome voice, my favorite songs by them are, Superunkown, OutShined and Burden In My Hand. What do you think about SoundGarden?
  2. A

SoundGarden

Anyone like this band other then me? I think it's a great band, good old Seattle Grunge.
  3. A

à§çìí Kéÿßöá®ð

£õ£ àñýôñè wâñt tó kñòw hðw tø Ðö thî§ jµ§t PM mê fõ® thë £ïñk. Thì§ í§ mèäñt tó ßê fò® tðtå£ ñøñ§ëñ§é.
  4. A

The most annoying boss.

Shouldn't this be in the CoM thread? Oh well, Vexen I'll have to say was the most annoying.
  5. A

Katamari!!!

I LOVE this game, it looks like a game for 3 year olds(probably is) but it's too damn fun!! I cant put my PSP down. Anyone else like this game? I think it's a great to see some new intuitive gameplay. And the game has a cool soundtrack and lots of other extas.
  6. A

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

Marluxia, Larxene, and Zexion I got to see them in 3D, the journal isnt enough for me!!
  7. A

Something that would be cool in KH2FM+

I like the sound of a multi-player you described pretty well how it should be like. it would have to be split screen though because two people cant use the same screen in third person.
  8. A

Crown side-quest! What do you think of it?

Got to agree, it's a nice to try something new wonder what the Mini game is for. I'm pretty sure Tetsuya didnt decide to throw the crowns in there for the hell of it, must be a reason why it's there.
  9. A

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

I just started reading myself and I really like the story keep up the good work.
  10. A

The "I'm getting/got KH2FM+ in March!!" Thread

im waiting until fall to see if it releases and if not I'll import.
  11. A

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

I'm still waiting for the next chapter!! youre fans are growing angry!!
  12. A

zexions weapon:good theory for normal people who arent really normal because of kh

Re: zexions weapon:good theory for normal people who arent really normal because of k I got to go with the copying thing, it would seem to make more sense, because hes able to manipulate stuff. So it might be the copying thing.
  13. A

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

Pure genius.....I love it bravo, bravo very nice my hat is off to you. You have talent my friend do not put that to waste, I will be there to support you. Congratulations, you have a new fan!
  14. A

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

I LOVE THAT! are those heartless attached to it? anyway that awesome!
  15. A

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

I know right ive been waiting for awhile...
Back