• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Anti_Terra122

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Anti_Terra122

Tech ► Art gallery

what ever happened to the art gallery on KHI? i miss it because i like to see different art work by users of KHI>
  2. Anti_Terra122

Does anyone remember the pre kh2 days ?

o dam. i forgot about Roxas being the BHK
  3. Anti_Terra122

Did Kairi really fall into darkness?

because in KH1, Riku said that she has fallen to darkness but Kairi heart was in Sora's heart all along. so did she?
  4. Anti_Terra122

Help/Support ► 2 huge irrelevant dilema

dont know about number 1 but # 2 i choose MK. get lbp2 later and for the moive get it when it comes out so you can watch it over and over again!
  5. Anti_Terra122

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

thats a pretty cool idea. maybe you be playing two stories at once. it be like you have certain amount of time to play as them.
  6. Anti_Terra122

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] if its not really easy. i guess i be happy
  7. Anti_Terra122

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

hannah montana................sora with a wig on.....creepy........ 0_o
  8. Anti_Terra122

Theory of the Sentiments

very great theory. i like how you had proof to back you up unlike just putting it out there.
  9. Anti_Terra122

In what order do you like KH?

i play them as they came. like kh1, com, kh2, days , bbs
  10. Anti_Terra122

need help finding something

i need help finding a web site where it has what you get for each level. like for example when you reach level 2 ,you will get a hp boost.
  11. Anti_Terra122

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

MF attacks what attacks do you hate most from the MF? i always die at the dam obs and sometimes at the tornado where knocks off your commands!! P.S. and i seem to do better when the MF theme song is playing.
  12. Anti_Terra122

its been...

ITS ONE YEAR SINCE I JOINED THE FORUMS...look at my post count
  13. Anti_Terra122

Sora

Readers' Top 30 Characters Results Revealed - News - www.GameInformer.com Look sora made number 15 on Game Informer's Readers' Top 30 Characters list. discuss and enjoy. And of course The Halo mascot made # 1
  14. Anti_Terra122

Kingdom Hearts Saga=100% until now

wow well thats a huge task to do CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Anti_Terra122

The "Say Good Things About Other Members" Thread

On September 26, 2010 Four of my school's students die in a car wreck coming home late from a football game. One of these students was in my grade. We weren't close as friends, but we played tag together during 6th grade and it kills me to know he is gone... point of this thread is to tell...
Back