Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Antifa Lockhart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Antifa Lockhart

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

You aren't listening. There are two sets of Arks. One in the digital world, one in the physical. The scene with Luxu and the true dandelion is happening in the physical world. If Elrena is the true dandelion, how did she get to the physical world when all of the pods in the digital world are...
  2. Antifa Lockhart

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

how would she do that without using one of the pods?
  3. Antifa Lockhart

Is Miraculous Ladybug possible in Kingdom Hearts?

Question's been answered, there's no need to keep this open
  4. Antifa Lockhart

Another name in the Dark inferno identity hat

People think it's the Nobody symbol on his earring, but it's not. It's an X in the pointy style. It could reference the X-Blade, it could reference the number 4 in the Scala script's numerals (it's a thing) but either way, both X and 4 symbolize death.
  5. Antifa Lockhart

The Awards Thread - NEW AWARDS

Hi, there are new limited-time freebie awards. Go check 'em out.
  6. Antifa Lockhart

Cartoon/TV ► The Little Mermaid (1992 cartoon)

Hey-o, this is weird. OP, stop with the sexualization of underage-characters or you're gettin' the banhammer.
  7. Antifa Lockhart

KINGDOM HEARTS middle-grade novel series by Brooke Vitale cancelled

Considering the timeline and original logline, my money has always been on Xehanort's training days, and this is what lead to Dark Road going into development. PROVE ME WRONG, VITALE
  8. Antifa Lockhart

NEXT GAME: | ReMake: Union X | or | Next Entry Game (DDD2, Yozora game) | ?

That would make player canonically five years old.
  9. Antifa Lockhart

How DID the organization find out about Sora and Riku's exploits?

Does this really need more elaboration? Terra bequeathed a Keyblade to Riku. Terra was split with Xehanort into Ansem and Xemnas. Ansem and Xemnas were communicating as they formed separate plans and they came to fruition. Ansem waited on the Destiny Islands a lifetime and then some after...
  10. Antifa Lockhart

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

It's pretty heavily rumored that a Switch Pro with 4K resolution is coming. If that actually ends up being the case, there's no reason not to port the entire series to Switch.
  11. Antifa Lockhart

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

Listen, I'm not sure why you're taking it so personally but I assure you that it's not that bad. It's a useless Keyblade that's a gesture of good faith. You're not entitled to it. You are not a better fan because you have a Playstation. I'm sorry if this is something that you tie your worth and...
  12. Antifa Lockhart

I guarantee you that it will be exactly the same as the other "exclusive" keys, I'm sure it's just another skin. It's cooler looking, I grant you, but I'm also sure you'll be able to buy it on your home console as DLC in a year.
  13. Antifa Lockhart

What is your problem? This is only a good thing. Wider exposure, plus the things we'll learn about the game from modders! So much creativity to get us through the hiatus! It's excellent.
  14. Antifa Lockhart

can all the awards be small again

Monkey's paw situation. (you can change the style to Default or Dark Margin and the award carousel will work as intended and your avatars will be in their preferred sizes too) It's still funky, so, bare with us
  15. Antifa Lockhart

Do you want there to be more Keyblade wielders in future games?

We literally have a game where there are UNIONS of Keyblade wielders. This game series is about Keyblade wielders. The ship has sailed, people.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6