• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Antifa Lockhart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Antifa Lockhart

Idea about Days and Recoded,,,

This thread is off the rails. Knock it off.
  2. Antifa Lockhart

I just realized something kind of interesting,,,

You can clearly get there by magic if the Fairy Godmother is capable of it, so is Chirithy.
  3. Antifa Lockhart

I just realized something kind of interesting,,,

Right...because he was waiting for Ven. He made it clear that he was waiting for Ven in dialogue with Sora and because so much time took place between KHUX and when Ven reappeared before BBS he had no memory of Chirithy. Where else to go but a world beyond life where everyone ends up eventually?
  4. Antifa Lockhart

ReSET The World

Personally, I feel Subject X had enough ground work and justification that it was a better implementation of a new character in an existing dynamic than Xion being introduced was.
  5. Antifa Lockhart

Removing the Recusant's Sigil from Roxas and Xion

It's pronounced like that in everything, but like I said, most english-speaking people don't notice that it's she-own and not she-on.
  6. Antifa Lockhart

Removing the Recusant's Sigil from Roxas and Xion

Considering they've never pronounced it as "zeon", you have your answer. (technically, it's she-own but it's too subtle for most english-speakers to realize that)
  7. Antifa Lockhart

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

Honestly, I'd be fine with that
  8. Antifa Lockhart

About latest Disney's productions

In a world in which people continue to be judged based solely on their skin, it's important for people to be visually represented as well as philosophically/ideologically/sociopolitically, etc. The three year old girl pointing to the screen saying "she looks like me" isn't asking "do I have the...
  9. Antifa Lockhart

The race of the mermaid doesn't have to be logical, the only important thing for that character is that she's a good singer -- and she's one of the best. Besides, neither of us have seen the movie, who knows what kind of hoops they'll jump through. It hasn't escaped my notice that all of Ariel's...
  10. Antifa Lockhart

But in the same breath you say that the corporations are also capable of doing it well? Like, you alone, AR829038 are the arbiter of intent and sincerity in corporate production choices? Again I ask you, if Halley Bailey wasn't talented enough on her own to simply be the best choice and it was...
  11. Antifa Lockhart

Film ► Disney+ Nightmare Before Christmas series rumor

Bring him back for what? The heavy lifting for Nightmare Before Christmas was done by Henry Selick and Joe Ranft.
  12. Antifa Lockhart

Where does this narrative that Disney pushes titles into Kingdom Hearts come from? That's NEVER been the case. We have one case on record of Disney requesting Kingdom Hearts add something for promotional purposes and it was the Chicken Little summon. If Disney forced Nomura's hand in world...
  13. Antifa Lockhart

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

Seriously. Oh, a bunker. Couldn't possibly be any war-related FPS...couldn't be Fallout...couldn't be a zombie franchise...hm. I know, it's Kingdom Hearts.
  14. Antifa Lockhart

The biggest issue here is that you're not children anymore.
  15. Antifa Lockhart

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

In X Darkness is very much existent, though, more so than in most other eras. Primordial Darkness is not only real and personified but thirteen-fold. Though, what happens after X inadvertently creating a new darkness and the optics on what is/isn't evil is absolutely a debate the narrative...