• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by antiformkeyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

All that Remains, yes? no?

i think their quite good. anyone agree? why or why not?
  2. A

raving

anyone else go to raves? i've been raving for about 1 month and a half now.
  3. A

Anyone use Fruity Loops?

i just recently bought FL Studio 7, and i've been playing with it for about a week. I've come to the conclusion that the plugins that it comes with suck. so i've downloaded some off the net, but i have no idea how to instal them or whatever you do with them so you can use em in the program. any...
  4. A

Metal Slug

any fans of Metal Slug? I bought the Anthology for ps2 the other day. havent stopped plyaing it.
  5. A

need help finding some music.

i'm looking for some music by an artist named Dj Starscream. im hoping to find a torrent of at least one of his albums but its proving difficult. can anyone help me out?
  6. A

Neil Gaiman

Anyone else read his stuff? hes done well, Sandman for whcih hes famous for, The Books of magic and other i can't remember at the moment. Then his books consist of Good Omens, Neverwhere, Mirrormask, Anansi Boys, American Gods and others. i'm sure somebody has at least read Sandman. tell me...
  7. A

Live Free, Die Hard

is anyone else looking forward to the next Die Hard movie? i know i am. i love Bruce Willis action films.
  8. A

me beating the knight at critical mode(translations)

sweetness. i love the screaming. id do that to.
  9. A

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

is there anyreson that mickey's change in cloths and the posesion of the Starseeker could be that mickey is using a drive form? just a thought.
  10. A

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

i wish i could have seen the actualy battle. but the video was still great. congrats to the person who defeated the knight.
  11. A

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

snap! i didnt even see this scan yet. so many questions.....
  12. A

Hellyeah!

ok so Vinnie Paul from Pantera and damageplan( the drummer) and Chad Gray got from Mudvayne(singer) together and decided to make a band! check em out if ya like Pantera or Damagplan or Mudvayne. http://www.myspace.com/hellyeah
  13. A

Battle of the Spartans: Leonidas vs Kratos

Who win? The Spartan King that led 300 men agianst a massive army, or Kratos from God of War. Now its just a basic fight. Kratos cant use magic, but he can use the Blades of Chaos. and Leonidas has the standard spear, shield and sword. just a one on one battle. go...
  14. A

New Scans / Interview

ohhh! i cant wait to fight all the Org members!
  15. A

has anyone read this book? im reading it for my English class. if you've read it tell me what you think of it. cause i dont know what to think about it.
Back