• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Antiquity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Antiquity

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released!

It's lookin' so fiiiine :3 Hoping for more Days clips in any future trailers.
  2. Antiquity

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

Aside from the FM content, for some reason, I'm pretty excited to play Command Board on my T.V. xD
  3. Antiquity

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! And now another artbook to pick up this year, not that I'm complaining =D and right after my b-day. Good stuff.
  4. Antiquity

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

Gamestop's finally got the preorder page up.
  5. Antiquity

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

Such good news. Was hoping for an earlier release, but fall isn't too bad. Gives me time to scrounge up some money for it. Finally having Final Mix head this way, yesh!
  6. Antiquity

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! It does look pretty nice despite the weird things going on. Just wish they had done a little bit more with the Days and CoM parts to take up a little bit more of that white space. Looking forward to a better cover for 2.5...with Vanitas on it <3
  7. Antiquity

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

Derp xD That makes sense. Never knew it did that. Could've sworn I was on the Moogle Sale forecast, but it was 4 in the morning xD Thanks for clearing that up. Another time, I was falling in place at CotM as either Sora or Riku. And a possible glitch happened while I was playing the Balloon...
  8. Antiquity

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

I think I got a glitch a couple of weeks ago. I was working on creating some DEs and for some reason, the chances of getting a different DE had changed significantly. For example, there'd be a 10% chance of getting what was shown and a 90% chance of getting the other (the "unknown" one). And it...
  9. Antiquity

Name your dream eaters

Finally created them all. Unfortunately, the cheesiness didn't end xD Pegaslick-Wingmare Juggle Pup-CirqueSeal Tatsu Blaze-Aquafire (like aquifer) Wheeflower-Heartstem Woeflower-PoisonPetal Kooma Panda-PandaHero Fishbone-Campanella Fin Fatale-Giovanni Eaglider-16bitWarz Staggerceps-Manbo-P KO...
  10. Antiquity

Meow Wow Plush on SE shop

Not sure if this is new or not, but the Meow Wow Plush has now been added to the NA Square Enix Shop for $34.99. Meow Wow Plush And it's recommended ;)
  11. Antiquity

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

*sonic fangirl scream* ...Yay! x3 First thought upon seeing Mr. Mew: Shiki's got a sewing business going on. Looking forward to more news on this!
  12. Antiquity

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

*sigh* I have no money ;~; But the port looks so damn beautiful. And playing Tin Pin Slammer on an iPod/Phone sounds really fun right now *u*
  13. Antiquity

Completion Times

32:22 on Standard. Riku: Lv. 35 Sora: Lv. 38 Pretty sure about an hour and a half of that time was me messing with the DEs xD
  14. Antiquity

Kingdom Hearts 3D NA Site Update!

Hope it's alright if I bump this but the site finally updated the Gameplay and Download sections ^^
  15. Antiquity

Name your dream eaters

Meow Wow - Wondercat Komory Bat - Midnight Pricklemane - Prickitty Hebby Repp - Ouroboots (Ouroboros) Tama Sheep - Shleepy Yoggy Ram - KingRamses (mainly after that song on Courage the Cowardly Dog xD) Cyber Yog - Prometheus Sir Kyroo - Sir Dario Chef Kyroo - Chef Glenn Lord Kyroo - Lord Cyrus...
Back