• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AntiRiku*Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AntiRiku*Axel

Natural Selection

This is going to sound stupid, but.. I don't really think that the inheritance ceremony has to be the only way to get a keyblade. Even if you exclude Sora and his connections, can we really say that every single keyblade wielder in history was chosen by a keyblade master? What about the first...
  2. AntiRiku*Axel

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

From what I can tell, Square's bringing everyone back for this one and KH3. KH3D will probably end in a cliffhanger or cut off in the middle of the final battle, or something to that effect. On the topic of Lea, Ienzo, and Aeleus, it seems like they're all somebodies, not illusions or anything...
  3. AntiRiku*Axel

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

Based on that last image, I would say that there are NPC stores. If there's an item shop, I wonder if you can buy weapons for Sora and Riku...
  4. AntiRiku*Axel

KH3D in this month's Game Informer

Yeah it was nothing new, but at least it's still getting attention.
  5. AntiRiku*Axel

KH3D in this month's Game Informer

In this month's issue of Game Informer, The future of the 3DS was discussed, and a short paragraph for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance was included. (As follows) While not new information, it's nice to see that KH3D is still not forgotten. Unlike Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and 358/2...
  6. AntiRiku*Axel

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

"Shocking" can only lead to one thing. The antagonists are now party members!!!! Not really, but I am hoping they have some of the Org. return. I believe Lea has an unfinished role.
  7. AntiRiku*Axel

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Well I think the demo impressions are looking promising. I thought the party members would be Ventus and Aqua, but then the article said "characters we haven't seen before (paraphrase)". Any thoughts on who these characters could be/relate to?
  8. AntiRiku*Axel

HP Boost rate?

Okay, thanks (25 char)
  9. AntiRiku*Axel

HP Boost rate?

When I playes Terra's story, I didn't use HP Boosts until I got to the Keyblade graveyard, and his HP bar stretches across the screen. (level 46) I did the same with Ventus, but his isn't as much and I used HP Boosts at the beginning. (level 40) Aqua is level 8, and I've equipped all three HP...
  10. AntiRiku*Axel

Level Grinding

I've thought about doing that.....but I'm still too 'in the game' to do it
  11. AntiRiku*Axel

What's your favorite battle music?

This one, I love Terra's final battle music
  12. AntiRiku*Axel

Mysterious Figure.....

You have a good point, but didn't Nomura say that LS was canon? And that was only in KH2FM. Anyway I thought I had read somewhere that MF was canon. And as I said earlier it couldn't be Xemnas if Xehanort wasn't created yet
  13. AntiRiku*Axel

Break time and EXP walker

I equipped break time to Terra and it really helped against the first fight with Mimic Master in the Mirage arena. I found you actually can use it in battle, if you can get to the other side of the area really quick. Then again, I stopped using it after I got Curaga. I haven't tried it on the...
  14. AntiRiku*Axel

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

OMG! I got it. It's like LS was, maybe MF is a remnant of some past fight.
  15. AntiRiku*Axel

Mysterious Figure.....

Actually, it couldn't be because the fight is actually supposed to be canon, and the fight took place before the final episode itself
Back